In The Globe and Mail today the Ukraine gov complained about promised aid 2 months late and how what it really needed was BlackBerry devices to help with its war with the separatists. A win/win investment for the Canadian gov... no?

Posted via CB10
    igor10000 and Iblamesummers like this.
    07-24-14 05:40 PM
    Really? Wow I guess it would be a win/win....
    No response means they aren't giving the things away! Just like to their customers. lol
    anon721037 likes this.
    07-24-14 05:46 PM
    Business is business so maybe they get discounts

#BBFactCheck
    07-26-14 10:44 PM
    Well, if the Canadian government agrees than they will be paying BlackBerry for their devices and services and then giving it to the Ukraine government. No loss to BlackBerry. I don't know if the Canadian government is willing to lend that kind of aid just yet.
    07-26-14 11:02 PM
    Unfortunately they probably mean tank-like Bolds and Curves,..

Posted via CB10
    07-26-14 11:10 PM
    I think Blackberry can stand to give away a handful of devices.

In exchange for the marketing opportunity (haha)

And of course those sweet sweet BES fees coming in.

Posted via (hopefully) a passport A10
    07-26-14 11:42 PM
    Then the CA govt is siding with someone in a "tense situation". Would turn into a mess.
    07-28-14 05:53 AM
    Mmmmm, mu question is why do they need the blackberries and why would they classify ir as an Aid?

Fat Mexican with a Z10 in CB10
    07-28-14 10:54 PM
    Mmmmm, mu question is why do they need the blackberries and why would they classify ir as an Aid?

They need blackberries to try out the latest 10.3 leak.
    BCITMike likes this.
    07-28-14 11:09 PM

Because they are at war with Russians. They need secure devices.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3247
    07-28-14 11:27 PM
    To be fair, give BlackBerry"s to both sides and make a stronger tie with both!

Q10 with Telus on 10.3.0.296
    07-28-14 11:37 PM
    Because they are at war with Russians. They need secure devices.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3247
    There is a difference between Russia and pro Russian rebel. Russia never involved in this war. It is the people that vote to join Russia.

Symbian is still and always my favourite Os. Nokia 808. FilePLAY Music Player
    07-28-14 11:58 PM
    There is a difference between Russia and pro Russian rebel. Russia never involved in this war. It is the people that vote to join Russia.

I won't go into details but it doesn't take much effort to find out what's going on.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3247
    BanffMoose likes this.
    07-29-14 01:34 AM
    We might as well just give the blackberries to Washington...same difference since its their puppets in power.

Still waiting for murica to claim the rebels have weapons of mass destruction so they can lay em out with some democracy bombs. Yeee haw!
    Thesmartmale and miguel89to like this.
    07-29-14 02:06 AM
    Still waiting for murica to claim the rebels have weapons of mass destruction so they can lay em out with some democracy bombs. Yeee haw!
    They are now punishing a "ghost" leader, not at rebel directly. They just try to reignite cold war. If they will really so noble they why silent on Gaza and use their veto many times at UN to protect "you know who"

notafanboy likes this.
    07-29-14 02:54 AM
    The last thing BlackBerry need is to have it's brand associate with any nations at war regardless which side it support. Nothing is ever good coming out of mentioning the brand even if it's the Canadian government donation.
    07-29-14 07:51 PM
    America's government is infiltrated by globalist shills. Communists beholden to the global elite, just like pretty much every other developed nation on earth. The sooner people worldwide realize this, the sooner we can take our nations back from these evil people. The anti US comments should not extend to a very large chunk of the population. Same could be said for the way some people here talk about the Russians. It's not the people of Russia for the most part, it's the globalist trash on power there. The globalists/un / military industrial complex need us to be at each others throats so that they can continue to do what they do.

Posted via CB10
    Iblamesummers likes this.
    08-02-14 07:14 AM
    Really? Wow I guess it would be a win/win....
    No response means they aren't giving the things away! Just like to their customers. lol
    How come you're always the first one to comment and I see yours comments in 90% of the posts. Super you are!!!

Posted via CB10
    08-03-14 03:39 AM
    CANADA needs to pony up !!!
    08-08-14 03:48 PM
    They are now punishing a "ghost" leader, not at rebel directly. They just try to reignite cold war. If they will really so noble they why silent on Gaza and use their veto many times at UN to protect "you know who"

if this were reddit i would debate with you for sure since there is way more then you seem to know about both conflicts (especially Gaza/Israel). But this is a tech website, Blackberry especially. So I'll hold off for now..
    08-08-14 09:05 PM
    America's government is infiltrated by globalist shills. Communists beholden to the global elite, just like pretty much every other developed nation on earth. The sooner people worldwide realize this, the sooner we can take our nations back from these evil people. The anti US comments should not extend to a very large chunk of the population. Same could be said for the way some people here talk about the Russians. It's not the people of Russia for the most part, it's the globalist trash on power there. The globalists/un / military industrial complex need us to be at each others throats so that they can continue to do what they do.

Posted via CB10
    Why are communists evil?

Is a government based on sharing everything with everyone and supporting each other inherently evil?!

I'm not a communist but capitalism is no better!! I'm telling you now if I lived in a communist country I would eat 3 proper meals a day. I don't have that in the UK because I am a poor ******* and welfare and jobs are getting cut left, right and centre... oh and don't forget inflation and rising energy prices which now means any low skill worker such as myself will barely make ends meet working full time.

Greed is the problem. Not communism or capitalism.

In fact I think capitalism is actually WORSE! Especially in America!! People die there because they have to PAY stupid amounts of money for healthcare!

Sorry other crackberrians... rant over... I needed to vent because someone calling communism evil just because they are an American is absolutely ridiculous in 2014!

Posted via CB10
    08-11-14 03:42 AM