Mine and the wife's z10s are flaking out after verizon update last week. Shutting down spontaneously and various functions freezing up. Can't swipe to answer calls at times and BBM inaccessible at times.
    07-24-14 02:03 PM
    My daughters was acting a little "flakey" after the update also - it didn't shutdown, but it would freeze up at times and her contacts were being duplicated. (I'm on 10.3 and I do have random reboots, but it's not an official OS so I expect issues)

I reloaded the OS and it's seems to be working fine now. Starting "fresh" can do wonders for BB10, but it is a HUGE pain and can be a big problem. You can try a Backup (always do a Backup), and they try doing a Restore. If it works fine then you are good, if the issues return... reload the OS again and then don't do a Restore. Of try being a little more selective on what you restore.
    07-24-14 02:15 PM
    Mine has spontaneously rebooted twice (that I am aware of). No rhyme or reason - seemingly just sitting there and I look over and it is rebooting. Never happened before the update. Everything else is functional.
    07-25-14 09:02 AM
    As a general "rule" you can expect some weirdness after updating to a new OS, but it should go away in a few days. I've had mine (w/t-mo) since intro'd into US, and finally did a security wipe after installing latest official OS. After the wipe, I experienced the same sort of weirdness I got after installing a new OS. Then it settled down and now is the most stable it's been since I've owned it. Actually, more so. FWIW.
    07-25-14 09:27 AM