I know that the problem has been discussed thoroughly but today it evolved to something new.
    I just got a notification that my wifi at home is a public internet spot and both my BBs ask me if I want to initiate session with a public network.
    When I disable the Data from settings everything goes back to normal, until I reenable it.
    Then I get both the limited wifi error and the question to initiate session.
    when I press ok to initiate it tries to open the page http://www.blackberry.com/error-docs/403.shtml which leads to nowhere.
    Then I change to https://www.blackberry.com/error-docs/403.shtml, and it sends me to a page from BB that says:" Site Map: Not Found

The page you have requested has been moved or no longer exists.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience"

Any ideas?

PS: reboot does not solve the issue.

EDIT: all the above is not whinning, it is meant to help BB to find any solution
    07-24-14 12:58 PM
    I've just had exactly the same problem. Turned data on and off a couple of times then it connected
    07-24-14 01:01 PM
    I've just had exactly the same problem. Turned data on and off a couple of times then it connected
    It has just been fixed.
    I hope the guys at BB managed to find out what has happened in such a short time.
    07-24-14 01:03 PM
    I wondered what was happening...it happened to me today, a couple of times. My WiFi is not a "public hotspot", but the z10 kept telling me it was.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-14 02:03 PM
    Happened to me, yesterday afternoon. Thought it was a local hotspot problem.
    07-25-14 01:55 AM