I use Play On... with my blackberry, and it works great. I love how it's built into my Z10, not a downloaded third party app. Here in this picture, you see an extra bar is added above the "play, pause, previous, next etc..." bar. it's like a sideways play/pause symbol. When I click it, it stops playing on my computer and resumes just on my Z10. So my question is, what is this symbol exactly? I know what it does but I've never seen it before until using Play On. See photo for better understanding.
    "Play On" Question-img_20140724_121927.png

Posted via CB10
    KDB84 likes this.
    07-24-14 10:22 AM
    That is normally an eject symbol

Posted via CB10
    07-24-14 11:29 AM
    Yes, for those of us who grew up with Cassettes and eventually CD's (and those of YOU who grew up with 8-Tracks; I'm not quite that old lol), before digital music took over that would be the eject button. Makes sense that it stops playing 'on' your smart device and resumes on your Z. Looking forward to getting a smart TV that lets me utilize this feature
    07-24-14 12:22 PM
    Yes, for those of us who grew up with Cassettes and eventually CD's (and those of YOU who grew up with 8-Tracks; I'm not quite that old lol), before digital music took over that would be the eject button. Makes sense that it stops playing 'on' your smart device and resumes on your Z. Looking forward to getting a smart TV that lets me utilize this feature
    Hah! I grew up with Vinyl!

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    07-24-14 02:54 PM
    Eject

Please join my photography channel
    07-24-14 03:06 PM
    Me, too. I'd like to test but not sure how. Does the TV broadcast a wifi signal or does it need a router? Do you need to do a setup on the tv or will my Z10 and a few Costco models talk to one another without much effort? I'd prefer not involving a sales person but I guess I could trying finding one. Maybe a trip to Best Buy is in order for testing purposes.
    07-24-14 04:46 PM
    Me, too. I'd like to test but not sure how. Does the TV broadcast a wifi signal or does it need a router? Do you need to do a setup on the tv or will my Z10 and a few Costco models talk to one another without much effort? I'd prefer not involving a sales person but I guess I could trying finding one. Maybe a trip to Best Buy is in order for testing purposes.
    Both your phone and TV has to be on the same network. So both have to be connected to the router. When you go to Media Sharing and hit Devices, BlackBerry should detect the TV that has DLNA server on it. Then all you have to do is play a video, music or display image and then chose the play on

Please join my photography channel
    FF22 likes this.
    07-24-14 05:32 PM