I'm not a programmer and I am quite deaf. There is only one BlackBerry App called Audio aid that does not work. Time lag and echoes

I'm sorry to bother you guys about this but if someone could make a great app to help those of us who are not able to afford the price tags for heating aids it would be a great help. Perhaps you could do something using this z30 of mine and in turn help many others.

Thank you kindly,

Glenn

Posted via CB10
    LibertyPhone likes this.
    07-23-14 11:24 AM
    Have you tried to use an Android app. I'm not sure if the ones over there will work, but, it's worth a shot with BB10 able to use most Android apps.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...mplifier&hl=en

The Top 6 Mobile Apps for Hearing Aids and Hearing Loss | Audicus

50+ Best Apps for Hearing Aid (android) | AppCrawlr
    07-30-14 10:18 AM
    I'm not a programmer and I am quite deaf. There is only one BlackBerry App called Audio aid that does not work. Time lag and echoes

I'm sorry to bother you guys about this but if someone could make a great app to help those of us who are not able to afford the price tags for heating aids it would be a great help. Perhaps you could do something using this z30 of mine and in turn help many others.

Thank you kindly,

Glenn

Posted via CB10
    I'm not a developer either, but I also have hearing loss and this is an important issue to a lot of us who have hearing loss. I myself I'm glad that I found your post. Do not feel that you have to say your sorry for asking a question on the Developer site. Too many people start a thread on the normal forums and get stupid answers and people going back and forth on issues non related to your question.

Posted via CB10
    08-08-14 08:15 AM
    Products like these tend to be so niche that they don't attract many developers, which goes double on the BlackBerry platform I guess. I haven't looked at any of the Android apps, but I did read the description of audio aid on BlackBerry world.

Out of curiosity, how do these apps work for you, do you hold the phone up to your ear or do you use earphones and point the device in the direction of the sound source?
    What are the basic features required to make an such an app useful?
    08-08-14 08:34 AM
    Have you enabled tty mode and tried? Go to call logs.. swipe from the top.

Hearing loss.-img_20140808_190648.png
    Hearing loss.-img_20140808_190652.png

Posted via CB10
    08-08-14 08:37 AM