Hi all. Plz go easy on me. New here, long lurker, old BB user. Due to a poor heath turn and long hospitalization, I find myslf with poor short term memory. I currently have a minutes phone, having ened a long Sprint plan due to health.

I am just tying to find a plan from the bigs or smaller players who will let me use my BB BOLD. I love he old girl, hate Droid etc (who wants to carry a large piece of glass around lol)so Bold helps me or now.

I just having trouble sorting thru the carriers who offer the prepaid/other non binding simple plan -- as my data need for phone is looking up an occasiona game score.

Sprint rep tellsme to set up a FRAMily using my sprint BB, T MObile needs to check my seriel number -- nither rep seemed to sure and I could never get with a MGR to confirm.

If any of you fine people can help I would so appreciate it. Hve a great day!!! Mark O.
    07-23-14 10:31 AM
    Boost would be good. No contract and drops to low rate of you set up autopay. Unlimited data and you can use your Sprint BB.
    07-23-14 08:18 PM