Right. A few weeks ago I was getting dropped WFC, calls. I called T-MO who escalated my issue all the way to Valhalla. Shortly there after, I stopped having the issue. Today I got a call from Valhalla (probably Loki) asking if my problem had gone away -- it had. Whereupon he told me that they'd had a leak in one of their nodes. And the call promptly dropped. So, what is a leaky node?
    07-22-14 04:12 PM
    Node (networking) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hopefully someone with...you know...actual knowledge of this stuff can give a better explanation as to what exactly a node is in this very specific context.
    07-25-14 07:54 PM
    At this point I'm seeing this as a novelty question. Maybe it was a prank call.
    07-26-14 11:20 AM
    I kinda buy it. It sounds like nodes are some sort of junctions between the base station and device and one of these nodes--which deals specifically with WFC--was shot.

I'm slightly surprised you got a call back, though. I would have thought they'd just fix it and move on.
    07-26-14 12:12 PM
    Since I'd called twice about it, I guess they just checked in to see if it was cleared up.
    07-26-14 12:58 PM