After several months of not working on a BlackBerry fan video, I have finally come up with my latest project. Its extremely different from my normal approach and I feel it gets the message out very clearly, we need BlackBerry.

LINK http://youtu.be/RoljOoPFCiw
    Last edited by lexsteryo; 07-22-14 at 04:12 PM. Reason: I made some adjustments toward the original video.
    07-21-14 11:53 PM
    great 'video' until - 'don't let an iuser and droid user trick you' ?
    seriously?
    07-22-14 12:03 AM
    great 'video' until - 'don't let an iuser and droid user trick you' ?
    seriously?
    Yes

Posted via CB10
    07-22-14 01:20 PM
    I've removed and made adjustments, thanks for feedback.
    charge71 likes this.
    07-22-14 04:12 PM
    Its a nicely done video but honestly I don't care for it. You are trying to use fear to get people to use a Blackberry? Doesn't really make much sense for the average consumer who's phone, if not on BES isn't secure. Telling people to buy a Blackberry and that they'll have no security worries is not only untrue, but it doesn't make any sense. Next do we need to tell people not to use their computer or not to use a credit card, etc?

I think telling people the positive reasons to buy a Blackberry like the hub, peek, keyboard, etc. are better ways to promote the brand than to try and use fear tactics. Just my opinion.
    Last edited by donnation; 07-23-14 at 07:10 AM.
    propeller10 likes this.
    07-22-14 04:39 PM
    So in conclusion, without Blackberry youtube videos will have lots of static in them.
    07-22-14 04:42 PM
    With Blackberry-

Oh a blackberry, ..well.., thanks dad.
    Looks quite good, but why is taking so long to boot?
    Are you sure its still booting? I think its frozen?
    Finally, its working. Do I have to ask everyone personally for BBM?
    Why is my phone getting so hot? What did you do?
    Hey can I use your phone? its 11am and my battery just dried out.
    Why my camera, media, etc aren’t opening? Why do I have to hard reset it every time?
    This android app is not even opening? What do I do with it?!
    What’s wrong with this phone?! I’m going to send it back now. Might as well have gotten an iPhone.
    -Z10 experience
    07-26-14 09:58 AM
    Jabbing the other guys? Not my style.
    07-26-14 01:00 PM
    Love it! Nice improvements, I would just say maybe alternate the android and apple articles to keel things interesting..

Check Out TechCraze
    07-27-14 01:56 AM
    With Blackberry-

Why my camera, media, etc aren�t opening? Why do I have to hard reset it every time?
    What�s wrong with this phone?! I�m going to send it back now. Might as well have gotten an iPhone.
    -Z10 experience

Z10 experience =/= BlackBerry 10 experience. There are some deficiencies with it that definitely do take away. Also, as of the last 6 months, yes you might as well have gotten an iPhone (or a Z30) although recent software updates definitely have improved the Z10.

But you didn't mention the good things about the Z10. Hub, flick typing, multi tasking, grippy back, hdmi port. These are the reasons for this user name.

Judge the experience with pros and cons, not just the bad even if you didn't like it over all

Posted via CB10
    07-27-14 03:25 AM
    With Blackberry-

Why my camera, media, etc aren’t opening? Why do I have to hard reset it every time?
    What’s wrong with this phone?! I’m going to send it back now. Might as well have gotten an iPhone.
    -Z10 experience
    Hey uh.........iMore is over there.
    Sure you're in the right neighborhood?
    acovey likes this.
    07-27-14 04:10 AM
    Judge the experience with pros and cons, not just the bad even if you didn't like it over all
    Do you think that OP has mentioned good stuff stuff about Android/iOS? According to him, owning these phones can cause all kinds of disasters, lol.
    Hey uh.........iMore is over there.
    Sure you're in the right neighborhood?
    No need to redirect me. I'm not an advocate or fanboy of any of your hypothetical kingdoms.
    But when i see something like this, it feel the need to correct it
    07-27-14 09:36 AM
    [QUOTE=charge71;10649020]Do you think that OP has mentioned good stuff stuff about Android/iOS? According to him, owning these phones can cause all kinds of disasters, lol.

Wasn't talking about the video. Hadn't watched it yet before I made my comment. I was talking about your review of the "BlackBerry experience"

Posted via CB10
    07-27-14 10:36 AM
    [QUOTE=Z10NIZED;10649265]
    Do you think that OP has mentioned good stuff stuff about Android/iOS? According to him, owning these phones can cause all kinds of disasters, lol.

Wasn't talking about the video. Hadn't watched it yet before I made my comment. I was talking about your review of the "BlackBerry experience"

Posted via CB10
    My review is pretty much in line with this video. try check the thread completely before coming down to conclusions next time
    07-27-14 12:33 PM
    [QUOTE=charge71;10649713]
    My review is pretty much in line with this video. try check the thread completely before coming down to conclusions next time
    I read through the entire thread first to see if the video was worth watching. Read your review and posted my thoughts on it. Then watched the video and it had pretty much nothing to do with your review. The video was a security awareness promotion sort of thing, your review was pointing out the bad things that sometimes happen. That's how I see it

Posted via CB10
    07-27-14 03:13 PM
    I think something that would bring some attention is to have some sort of contest where finalists who make their own pro-BB content get invited to one of the big BlackBerry conferences and and show it to win for best fan award. Could just be something fun for loyalists or even get attention of others via press, competition, etc.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-14 06:00 PM