Heyo!

Well, after almost a year since I had my Z10 on T-mobile (currently using an unlocked Android on AT&T), I decided to pull the trigger on a Z30 today to use on AT&T. Overnight shipping from the Blackberry store, so hopefully it'll get here within the next day or two depending on how quickly it processes. Definitely looking forward to it, but hoping that it doesn't end with the battery problems that I've been reading about recently where people have to open the phone to 'jump start' the battery lol. Either way, definitely looking forward to getting back to the keyboard and HUB. Also excited to see how these speakers sound. Anyway, no real point to this post I guess, just glad to be back

Regards,

Matt
    Just Me, bungaboy, R Field and 4 others like this.
    07-21-14 04:37 PM
    Great choice! And for the record, I haven't had any battery issues at all. And the sound is awesome. Enjoy
    Just Me, lift and bungaboy like this.
    07-21-14 04:52 PM
    Did you get the white version for $100 less?

Using Z10, wanting Z30, eyeing Windermere
    07-21-14 05:01 PM
    Was contemplating and googling images of both the white and black models for like a day lol. Considered the white with a replacement back cover, but I just decided to stick with the black model. The pricing wasn't an issue, and I also prefer the way the silver chin pops out on the black versus the white.

-Matt
    07-21-14 05:05 PM
    Crazy the improvement from the 10 to 30. Gonna love it!

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    07-21-14 05:17 PM
    Hey me too. Only that that I've been using the Q10 for the past year not the Z10. Been very pleased with the Q10 but the screen was too small...I will still keep the Q10 but will use the Z30 as my primary ordered it from Amazon $399 CAD unlocked

Posted via CB10
    07-21-14 05:20 PM
    The Z30 is a great phone. The best currently available IMO.
    warreng likes this.
    07-21-14 05:21 PM
    I got a slightly used Z30 from a CB memeber and fired it up last Friday and messed with it and finally Sunday I put it on the car charger and it was taken off the charger at 4pm Sunday and as of now it is at 39% with moderate use on. Its a Verizon phone with a ATT sim card out of my work ip4s, lol. I have my Q10 and going to set up a new BBID on my Q10 and get my BBM contacts set up on it since I moved them to the Z30.

The screen is amazing and they keyboard rocks but having a physical KB still kicks as s. and battery life on both have been perfect.

Now I just need to figure out how to get a new BBID set up on my Q10

Congrats
    07-21-14 05:40 PM
    Welcome to the Z30 club. No battery problems here. Your going to love it.

"Z30 STA100-2 UK" Get's a Ten from Fen.
    07-21-14 05:56 PM
    Gonna make a separate topic for what I posted here, since it's not related and I want to make it easier to search for in case others have a similar issue.
    Last edited by Quakefreak121; 07-21-14 at 07:26 PM.
    07-21-14 05:57 PM
    Congratulation, for sure you will enjoy it .
    p/s: I usually changes my phone after using it about 2-4 weeks depend on how much I love it but I 'stuck' with the z30 for 2 months now
    07-21-14 07:56 PM
    Definitely looking forward to it. Won't lie, I'm coming from a device that has "better specs" (Nexus 5), but honestly I've just come to realize that specs don't really mean much to me. I fell into that trap of always having to have the best of the best, but then I realized all I really use my phone for is texting, e-mails, some calls, and occasional web/video viewing. I'd rather have great battery life and communication tools than a 1080p display and a quad core processor. :O

-Matt
    07-21-14 08:04 PM
    Wait until you begin listening to music on this bad boy!! You'll jazz it up trust it!!

? BlackBerry Z30 ? If it Don't Make Dollars, It don't Make Sense ?
    07-21-14 08:45 PM
    For a post like that, you don't need to have any real point. The point is, you're back!

I think you'll really like it. I had the Z10 since it came out on T-Mobile, and then got the Q10, and then the Z30. The Z30 is in a class all its own, really. I know the Z10 is a touchscreen phone too, but the Z30 just seems like a big luxurious monster in comparison. The build quality feels more premium, the screen has richer colors, the battery life blows the Z10's battery away. Even typing is much easier for me (as someone who loves the Q10), because the screen is much larger so obviously the virtual keyboard is bigger too.

Anyways, I could write a lot of nice things about the Z30, but they won't matter in a couple days because you'll get to see it all for yourself. Have fun with your new Z30. I know I love mine.
    srzjumper likes this.
    07-21-14 09:15 PM
    Moving from the Android to the Z30 will be greatly appreciated. I hope your overnight shipping works out for you. Several of us had the shipping from Blackberry go sideways. My Z30 was purchased from Blackberry with overnight shipping and was delivered 7 days later. Beside that let down, the Z30 is a superb device.
    07-21-14 09:31 PM
    That sucks . Yea, I won't be surprised if the overnight shipping doesn't actually happen, but so long as the phone gets here, intact and works properly by like Friday or Saturday, I'm not gonna complain. I can't wait for that keyboard and HUB! o_O!

-Matt
    07-21-14 09:37 PM
    Quick question for anyone else who has ordered directly from the Blackberry website. Were you able at any point to track your shipment, or was it pretty much just a confirmation e-mail and waiting until the device arrived? Thanks!

-Matt
    07-22-14 02:11 PM
    Quick question for anyone else who has ordered directly from the Blackberry website. Were you able at any point to track your shipment, or was it pretty much just a confirmation e-mail and waiting until the device arrived? Thanks!

-Matt
    Seems like most people don't get anything until they're surprised by a package at their door... definitely not being run by Amazon.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-14 02:18 PM
    I was able to track mine with regular shipping. It arrived a day ahead of schedule.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-14 06:20 PM
    Yea, I actually wasn't thinking I wouldn't receive another e-mail but I ended up getting another one today with a tracking number for Fedex. It doesn't work yet which means it probably shipped out earlier today and the info hasn't been updated yet, so we'll see how fast it arrives here in Socal. Does BB ship directly from Canada, or do they drop ship things in the US?

-Matt
    07-22-14 06:25 PM
    I think they just have someone toss them over the border and then they are picked up and out for delivery, lol
    07-22-14 06:33 PM
    I got a slightly used Z30 from a CB memeber and fired it up last Friday and messed with it and finally Sunday I put it on the car charger and it was taken off the charger at 4pm Sunday and as of now it is at 39% with moderate use on. Its a Verizon phone with a ATT sim card out of my work ip4s, lol. I have my Q10 and going to set up a new BBID on my Q10 and get my BBM contacts set up on it since I moved them to the Z30.

The screen is amazing and they keyboard rocks but having a physical KB still kicks as s. and battery life on both have been perfect.

Now I just need to figure out how to get a new BBID set up on my Q10

Congrats
    I think you do a security wipe first. Than you'll need to make a new BBID.
    07-22-14 06:53 PM
    You are going to love the Z30! I sure love mine!
    07-22-14 06:58 PM
    Finally updated! Scheduled delivery is tomorrow morning! Hopefully nothing comes up between now and then. Super excited to try this thing out, and to see which areas (if any) around me get LTE on AT&T!

-Matt
    07-22-14 07:35 PM
    Welcome back, Kotter...
    07-24-14 05:44 PM
51 123