When the beautiful Blackberry Classic comes out later this year, I will be in dire straits. Because of Tmobile's idiotic campaign in Feb to trade in BlackBerry for Iphones, BlackBerry severed their ties with Tmobile.
    Mr. Chen please help...I know Tmobile is a POS, but why must I have to suffer because of their **** up? Why must a BlackBerry lover lose out on an upgrade to the Classic because Tmobile is run by a bunch of *****? Have you talked to the other carriers to see if us Blackberry lovers who are stuck at Tmobile can switch to a company who will better serve our needs? When the BlackBerry Classic finally comes out maybe you can reduce the price on Shopblackberry so we can pay the full price of an unlocked version without running the risk of getting evicted for unpaid rent? Please help Mr. Chen...

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by BergerKing; 07-21-14 at 12:17 AM. Reason: Language edits.
    07-21-14 12:08 AM
    I'm not sure if this is already the case, but wouldn't it be great if Shop Blackberry had installment plans? It would make sense for all the people who rely on carrier plans to purchase phones.

"BB POWERED" C001C1D66
    CpE CKS and neoberry99 like this.
    07-21-14 12:16 AM
    I'm not sure if this is already the case, but wouldn't it be great if Shop Blackberry had installment plans? It would make sense for all the people who rely on carrier plans to purchase phones.

"BB POWERED" C001C1D66
    OMG, that would be kewl...

Posted via CB10
    07-21-14 12:22 AM

"BB POWERED" C001C1D66
    Since there aren't any binding x-year contracts when you buy from shop blackberry, they'd have to use a credit company, and people would have to get approved. Might as well use your own credit card or paypal's billmelater.

Posted via CB10
    Thunderbuck and CpE CKS like this.
    07-21-14 12:35 AM
    Since there aren't any binding x-year contracts when you buy from shop blackberry, they'd have to use a credit company, and people would have to get approved. Might as well use your own credit card or paypal's billmelater.

Posted via CB10
    Hey, I wouldn't mind if they ran a credit check on me so I could pay installments...$600 up front for a BlackBerry is steep...

Posted via CB10
    07-21-14 12:42 AM

Posted via CB10
    True, but it would be wise for BlackBerry to make money off the interest instead of any credit or credit card company.

"BB POWERED" C001C1D66
    07-21-14 12:48 AM
    True, but it would be wise for BlackBerry to make money off the interest instead of any credit or credit card company.

"BB POWERED" C001C1D66
    Agreed...but it still doesn't solve my dilemma...I guess I will just hafta put some money aside for the Classic...that will be very hard with two kids...where's a layaway plan when you need one(in tears)...maybe I can start a Crackberry collection plate for needy BlackBerry lovers?

Posted via CB10
    xBURK likes this.
    07-21-14 01:01 AM
    It shouldn't be more than 350$ without contract. Or it will be facing real competition from android devices.

Its always better to get your device without contract. In long term it's way cheaper.
    07-21-14 04:42 AM
    It shouldn't be more than 350$ without contract. Or it will be facing real competition from android devices.

Its always better to get your device without contract. In long term it's way cheaper.
    No chance it'll be that cheap.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-14 05:26 AM
    Why don't you just drop T-Mobile and choose another operator?
    07-21-14 05:30 AM
    Why don't you just drop T-Mobile and choose another operator?
    I wish I could...I still owe them a balance for this upgraded Q10, not to mention my daughter's iphone 5s...I think it's called an EIP balance? If that was paid off, I think I would try Sprint...anymore help or ideas? I wish Shop Blackberry could hear my cries for the upcoming Classic...(sobs) It would be a wonderful thing if they had an option to put a certain amount down...SMH

Posted via CB10
    07-21-14 07:07 AM
    The problem is worse than just payments. There is no support for IMS, VoLTE, Wifi calling on any phone other than Z10 and Q10.

But while you call T-Mobile POS etc I put the blame on Chen. He is the one who could care less about the American market. Has given up.

Post your same request to John Legere from T-Mobile and you'll actually get a reply.

As far as switching to other carriers - I'll believe it when I see a Classic being displayed at any of the other 3 carriers. BlackBerry pretty much doesn't exist in the US anymore. You'll have to import your BlackBerry and run the correct model that corresponds to your carrier of choice and just have to live with the lack of support and lack of advanced features like VoLTE.

Chen is not your friend, Mr and Mrs American BlackBerry lover.

Z30 / STA100-5 / 10.2.1.3247 / T-Mobile USA
    07-21-14 07:17 AM
    No chance it'll be that cheap.

Posted via CB10
    I agree. BlackBerry has one pricing system. Outrageous. Then a huge fire sale. Probably will be 600-750 dollars. Then maybe 250 in 8 months. They should start at 250 and actually sell some phones.

jmaxim917 likes this.
    07-21-14 07:19 AM
    The problem is worse than just payments. There is no support for IMS, VoLTE, Wifi calling on any phone other than Z10 and Q10.

But while you call T-Mobile POS etc I put the blame on Chen. He is the one who could care less about the American market. Has given up.

Post your same request to John Legere from T-Mobile and you'll actually get a reply.

As far as switching to other carriers - I'll believe it when I see a Classic being displayed at any of the other 3 carriers. BlackBerry pretty much doesn't exist in the US anymore. You'll have to import your BlackBerry and run the correct model that corresponds to your carrier of choice and just have to live with the lack of support and lack of advanced features like VoLTE.

Awww man, sooo harsh...but sadly your right. Why do I have to be in love with a phone that nobody wants to support? Maybe I should just throw my hands up and become an iphone drone...

Posted via CB10
    07-21-14 07:28 AM
    I agree. BlackBerry has one pricing system. Outrageous. Then a huge fire sale. Probably will be 600-750 dollars. Then maybe 250 in 8 months. They should start at 250 and actually sell some phones.

Amen...it's gonna be 250 somewhere down the line anyway...why not start at that price? Doesn't look good...slowly mutating into an iphone clone...

Posted via CB10
    07-21-14 07:32 AM
    More or less You support Me I will support You. Mr.Chen's response. (just saying)

07-21-14 08:09 AM

"BB POWERED" C001C1D66
    Issuing credit would be the worst thing for BB, it's a whole new set of issues

Posted via CB10
    07-21-14 08:12 AM
    Issuing credit would be the worst thing for BB, it's a whole new set of issues

Posted via CB10
    Ohhh goodness...Bla1ze where are you...what's a girl to do when her carrier ***raped their customers w/o lube? Spare change, anyone have spare change?

Posted via CB10
    07-21-14 08:49 AM
    Ohhh goodness...Bla1ze where are you...what's a girl to do when her carrier ***raped their customers w/o lube? Spare change, anyone have spare change?

Posted via CB10
    Just sell your daughter's 5S, buy her a Z10 and you'll probably have almost enough left over for new classic.

Posted via CB10
    MobileMadness002 likes this.
    07-21-14 09:29 AM
    Just sell your daughter's 5S, buy her a Z10 and you'll probably have almost enough left over for new classic.

Posted via CB10
    Problem with that is she hates BlackBerry...she is a teenaged iphone drone...if I do that she will probably throw that Z10 out the window...she is one of those "I think Apple is God" people...

Posted via CB10
    07-21-14 09:46 AM
    Here's an idea... have you daughter buy her own phone with her own money.

If not then she should be graceful enough to accept, whatever it is, that someone was nice enough to get for them especially when it's a phone that's "given to them". Just saying.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-14 11:20 AM
    Sorry for the typo... *your daughter

Posted via CB10
    07-21-14 11:20 AM
    I wish I could...I still owe them a balance for this upgraded Q10, not to mention my daughter's iphone 5s...I think it's called an EIP balance? If that was paid off, I think I would try Sprint...anymore help or ideas? I wish Shop Blackberry could hear my cries for the upcoming Classic...(sobs) It would be a wonderful thing if they had an option to put a certain amount down...SMH

Posted via CB10
    Aren't you then crying on a wrong shoulder? You've chosen a contract, which does not suit your needs. Choose wisely next time.

Note: There are operators in Germany offering changing phones each year also in long-term contracts.
    07-21-14 11:31 AM
    You can always just wait until it becomes available on the aftermarket. It's not wise to buy phones at launch anyway if you don't have the money to burn.

Posted via CB10 on the Z "Dirty" 30
    07-21-14 08:31 PM
    Here's an idea... have you daughter buy her own phone with her own money.

If not then she should be graceful enough to accept, whatever it is, that someone was nice enough to get for them especially when it's a phone that's "given to them". Just saying.

Posted via CB10
    Hahaha...you think she would be grateful...yeah right...her "precious" iphone is the main reason for my whining...

Posted via CB10
    07-21-14 08:39 PM
36 12