I checked my posts on my Z10 Facebook ap and compared to Facebook on my computer and my Z10 Facebook aps are missing so many posts it's not funny. It will be up to date for about the first 1 hour of posts then skips about 8 hours of missing posts then will skip a whole day if not more. And I have it selected for the most recent posts. Our native Facebook sucks big time.!!!

Posted via CB10
    07-18-14 06:29 PM
    Did you set the news feed to "top stories" or "most recent"?

Posted via CB10
    07-18-14 06:38 PM
    Most recent.
    07-18-14 06:44 PM
    Yes I have the same issue. BlackBerry FB app has been trash for awhile, on my last BB7 device (Curve 9310) it was quite buggy also.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-14 10:00 PM
    If you log in to FB through the browser, the app will suddenly show most of these missing entries.
    No idea how that works, or how long that effect stays, but you can try.

The FB application is not made by FB, but BlackBerry so that may be the reason they are not 'up to date' with all the Facebook options all the time.
    Oh and things like page recommendations and such that do appear in the browser version are 'advertisements', I am glad those do not show up in the application...
    _____

As far as the missing entries go, for me they are always stuff like:
    - people being tagged on pages you do not even follow/or photos from "friends of friends".
    - messages directed at someone you do not know.
    - forwards from pages you do not follow.
    - comments on pages you do not follow.
    So basically as far as feed entries go, the missing stuff is usually pretty unimportant.
    BlackBerry 10 signed.
    07-19-14 04:26 AM
    Thanks I will try that.

I agree those types of things are often missing but I definitely miss normal status updates from friends too.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-14 09:32 AM
    I deleted the BB10 FB app and installed the android version through snap. Night and day difference. The android version presents more info and is current and up to date on posts. Only draw back is that I can't get it to work through the hub due to it not being a native bb 10 app. I tried all the tricks for the BlackBerry App yet still could get no recent news feeds. Terrible app for FB from BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-14 07:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD