The past few days I've had to turn off my Z10 due to a lot of travel by plane. I've noticed that it really takes a long time not only to turn back on, but to get up to speed once the phone is actually on. To be specific:

1. When hitting the actual power button to turn the phone back on it takes multiple tries; this is always a little nerve racking because of the fear it might not turn back on.

2. A lot of the apps I use most frequently have been crashing mid-use. SMS, Blaq, Snap2Chat, and Evernote.

3. There is still an issue with my 'contacts' function also. Whenever I try to access it from the calls it doesn't work, it shows up blank. However, it does work when I actually hit the 'contacts' icon.

4. The 'rotation' function was never all that fast, but I feel like it's getting slower. So much so that a lot of times I just keep it locked to avoid the hassle.

5. And in regards to speed, I do feel like the phone is getting a little slower. I've deleted a bunch of the apps I don't use, and will be buying a new SD card after work (maybe there isn't enough free space).

6. I also think it's time to purchase another battery, and charge bundle; although I'm not realistically going to be keeping that with me every time I go out.

7. This last one might seem dumb, and even nit picky, but... am I the only one who feels as if there screen is less responsive to touch as it was in the beginning? I clean my screen with the cloth that came with my eye glasses pretty often.

Not trying to start a bashing thread, just wanted to vent a little and see if anyone was having similar issues. I'm hoping the next couple of OS updates really fix some of these issues.
    07-17-14 03:25 PM
    If you are using only VZW official OSes then YES! you are not dreaming about all those things. Get off the VZW official updates and load a leak! I left them a long time ago and have not experienced those issues. I would put up with those things for two days before I'd be finding a better OS.

Just do it!
    07-17-14 03:50 PM
    I think I'm going to take your advice. I was on a leaked version of 10.2 for a long time... but when the official came out, I jumped on that. Is 10.3 very buggy?
    07-17-14 04:16 PM
    Me too, I was running leaked os's....i am now running latest OS from Verizon and couldn't be happier! it's running awesome with no issues so far.....been running for almost 48 hours......I ONLY load via BlackBerry Link or autoloader....NEVER OTA as I always encounter phone issues when done OTA

" The sleeping giant is about to wake up " Me
    07-17-14 04:18 PM
    Not bashing, just hoping this VZW update fixes some minor things I've noticed...-img_20140717_171926.png

" The sleeping giant is about to wake up " Me
    07-17-14 04:19 PM
    Stay stock. I haven't seen any issues on mine. Leaked os is a higher risk.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using CB Forums mobile app
    07-17-14 05:11 PM