I have a problem with connection to MacBook Pro.

I had a bold, working beautifully on my Mac with Missing Sync as pocketmac is buggy as **** when it comes to working with entourage 2008.

I had to change the phone and now im having this problem(and im not alone)

OSX 10.4.11
    Bold 4.6 software
    latest missing sync.
    Carrier Orange UK

If I plug it in I dont get mass storage promt (it is slected for this), i get the clock, and then it stops.
    The media card is in and the machine sees it as there are pics on there.
    No charge happens from USB.
    Missing sync verbose says it cant connect - no error message.

I have tried pocket mac - no connection.
    Missing sync is dead, and all my contacts or on the laptop.

I connected it to a pc a short while ago and it didnt seem to work with the desktop manager although i did see that the BB was seen by the pc (the balloon saying new hardwarwe detected) but I couldnt see the drive in my computer)

Solutions please! Am in real need of some help here and Orange havent got a clue.

Default issue? BB OS issue?

G
    PS. I dont think I had 4.6 on the last phone, is this
    11-14-08 07:36 AM
    Never heard of this issue. Try a battery pull.
    11-14-08 01:34 PM
    It's clearly not a computer problem, most likely BB prob, do a batt pull and then try a wipe of the unit.
    11-14-08 01:45 PM
    Tried a reboot, hard and soft, cleared all media and contacts etc... No joy.

Now you'd think it was the phone... but this is a replacement or a replacement that had the same problem... chances of that happening??!!! probablity say not, and a few other people are having this problem too...

Have just reinstalled pocketmac AGAIN, no love, get the error [09:19:09.128] Unable to connect to BlackBerry (error 1); skipping.

Ideas on a postcard, by smoke signal whatever means possible, just some answers please as orange havent been any help at all...

(and I cant face having to explain the problem to another 'non technical ' individual and having to re-justify my need to talk to someone technical who isnt going to help either!)
    11-14-08 03:26 PM
    You need to manually enable mass storage mode again. Go to Settings: Memory: Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected: Yes
    11-14-08 03:45 PM
    tried to turn it on and of.. in the 'memory' option... Still nothing...
    11-14-08 03:57 PM
    oh... and i should say my pearl works fine.4.2.1.103 so its def not the mac!!
    11-14-08 04:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD