Hi guys n girls! Just a quick question here.

I was debating on getting a screen protector for my BlackBerry Z30 because I despise finger prints on my phone..I am a bit OCD on that lol. I tend to clean my phone many times throughout the day and it does get quite annoying.

I am very careful with my phone as I have not dropped my BlackBerry z30 since I got it (5 months ago)..so that is not why I want to get a screen protector.

My question is..for anyone using a matte protector on their z30..do you feel the screen clarity is reduced a lot? Do you feel the matte screen protector takes away from the awesome feel of the z30? Any opinions would be greatly appreciated.

I'd rather that it doesn't but I know matte screen protectors have that affect.

I ordered the "Ghost Armor Matte" screen protector BTW.

Posted via CB on my BlackBerry Z30
    07-16-14 09:56 AM
    Yes i was using one for a while and it bugged me after a bit, makes it look very grainy , but it might depend on a persons eye sight , so i went to telus and got the screen protector they have for the Z30 and its great, its half way between the matte and a crystal clear one,
    07-16-14 10:09 AM
    I just put a matte protector on my Surface Pro 3 and I love it... reduced the glare dramatically and a massive reduction in finger prints. I was considering getting one for my Z30... now I'm reconsidering (the screen is my least favourite part of my Z30 anything more to degrade it would be pretty bad).
    07-16-14 10:16 AM
    Yes i was using one for a while and it bugged me after a bit, makes it look very grainy , but it might depend on a persons eye sight , so i went to telus and got the screen protector they have for the Z30 and its great, its half way between the matte and a crystal clear one,
    Thanks for the reply, what brand did you use?

07-16-14 10:55 AM
    I used the armour shield for the matte, and the ones from Telus does not have any name on them. Sorry

Posted via CB10
    07-16-14 11:00 AM
    Anyone have any picture of the z30 with matte protector?

07-16-14 04:25 PM