Hello all, first post n00b here. BlackBerry Z30, Verizon. Previously used Storm and Bold models.

Tried searching but came up dry. Is there a way to turn the EXIF data OFF by default? I don't want the info on the pics I take, as I feel it's nobody's business where I am or what I'm doing. I'm once again back into a BlackBerry, coming out of an iPhone 4s and it was an option with that phone, can't see why it wouldn't be with this one.

Anyone?

Posted via CB10
    07-13-14 04:17 PM
    Hello all, first post n00b here. BlackBerry Z30, Verizon. Previously used Storm and Bold models.

Tried searching but came up dry. Is there a way to turn the EXIF data OFF by default? I don't want the info on the pics I take, as I feel it's nobody's business where I am or what I'm doing. I'm once again back into a BlackBerry, coming out of an iPhone 4s and it was an option with that phone, can't see why it wouldn't be with this one.

Anyone?

Posted via CB10
    Do you mean GPS tags? There is a option for that. Go to camera app and slide your finger down from top, enter the settings bit and just turn geotag off.
    07-13-14 04:19 PM
    Check out Exif Scrubber in BlackBerry World. You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/20078078

Posted via CB10
    07-13-14 05:47 PM
    Armed hitman: that's what I wanted. Thanks.

Will check out the exif scrubber as well. Thanks for the replies!

Posted via CB10
    ArmedHitman likes this.
    07-15-14 09:45 AM