This is what I was told by corporate stores and the 1 800 line. Some stores just say they don't have stock, but still will be selling BB's in stores. Something is awry and I'm not liking it. I just don't understand how the biggest US carrier does this and nothing is mentioned about it.
    07-13-14 01:18 PM
    Not trying to be a smart arse but the answer is because nobody cares. Nobody except us few BlackBerry faithful could give a damn and carriers won't waste valuable shelf or display space for the few of us who are out there. And we know that BlackBerry sure as heck isn't going to do anything about it. It's not like they are in a position to do so anyway.

Z10
    07-13-14 01:37 PM
    I think it was mentioned awhile ago on CB that most US carriers are just doing online orders and phone orders for BlackBerry and there's really no stock. Rogers in Canada did that with the Z30. Unfortunately until BlackBerry gets more market share and gets popular again I think this will be the way.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-14 01:44 PM
    Yep. The US carriers don't want to bother with phones they figure they won't sell and have no intention on trying to push.

Sad, but that's the way it is for now.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-14 02:29 PM
    N

Posted via CB10 using my Z30.
    07-13-14 08:00 PM
    I'm getting curious to see how the Passport and Classic launches will go..

Things continue to get worse on the carrier front. No t-mobile. Verizon now over the phone or online only. At&t and Sprint sell the Q10. I hope John Chen finds a way to let consumers get their hands on the Passport and Classic.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-14 04:21 AM
    Yep. Got mine on amazon for 80 shipped. The hoe at the vzw store said "why?" Jk she wasn't a hoe but it made me upset.

Finally posted from my BlackBerry Z30
    kthhrrsn likes this.
    07-17-14 11:17 PM
    Yep. Got mine on amazon for 80 shipped. The hoe at the vzw store said "why?" Jk she wasn't a hoe but it made me upset.

Finally posted from my BlackBerry Z30
    BlackBerry should sell a single version of each device that works with all major carriers in the US & Canada. This way, consumers can buy the phones directly from BlackBerry, unlocked, and take them elsewhere when carriers pass us off. To a certain extent, having a device with bands limited to a specific carrier is another way in which we get locked in.

07-18-14 07:04 PM
    Locked in with a phone they are legally required to unlock for $50? Meh. Locked in is solely based on coverage ( if they sell you a contract they have to make sure it works at your home address) and contract now.

I think these provider specific devices are going to be a thing of the past. I think blackberry sees how they ****ed up with the wireless charging only available on one carrier.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-14 07:13 PM
    Just order it on Amazon.com for 49.99

Posted via CB10
    07-18-14 07:18 PM
    BlackBerry should sell a single version of each device that works with all major carriers in the US & Canada. This way, consumers can buy the phones directly from BlackBerry, unlocked, and take them elsewhere when carriers pass us off. To a certain extent, having a device with bands limited to a specific carrier is another way in which we get locked in.

That's not ever going to happen unless the carriers (US at least) agree to all use the same frequency and spectrum space.

Posted via CB10
    07-18-14 07:49 PM
    They prefer to sell iphones with a very low return rate ND very **** battery life and a very small screen but small return rate. People don't know better. Sheep I call them plugging in the iphones case the batteries are all dead.

Posted with my BlackBerry Z30
    07-19-14 08:01 AM
    The Z30 has always been sold online only with Verizon. I have not been to a Verizon store in awhile to see if the Z10 and Q10 are still in-store here, but it is common for them to pull older devices out of store space and sell them online only.
    07-19-14 02:45 PM
    The Z30 has always been sold online only with Verizon. I have not been to a Verizon store in awhile to see if the Z10 and Q10 are still in-store here, but it is common for them to pull older devices out of store space and sell them online only.
    Only BlackBerry they have at my local store is an old one with a keyboard. They don't stock or display any BlackBerry 10 phones. Blame BlackBerry for awful marketing in my opinion.

07-19-14 06:42 PM
    Here in Rhode Island they have all three on display still at Verizon. They are in the back of the store but at least they are there!

Posted via CB10
    baspeed likes this.
    07-20-14 07:52 AM
    Only BlackBerry they have at my local store is an old one with a keyboard. They don't stock or display any BlackBerry 10 phones. Blame BlackBerry for awful marketing in my opinion.

My verizon store had q and z10 but stated they would only orderz30s

Posted via CB10
    07-20-14 09:34 PM
    Corporate owned Verizon store here in SF Bay Area, CA had the Q10, Z10, and Z30 in stock and in store a few months ago. In black and white versions too.
    07-20-14 11:03 PM
    Verizon Experience store in Mall of America still has working displays of the black and white Z10 and the Q10. The Z30 has always been online only and all three can still be found on the Verizon website.
    07-26-14 09:33 PM