sachei is not running on my pc ( window 7 -64bit), by using google chrome bb app manager , everything goes fine up to log in page , I am entering correct password but it is asking again and again for password. I am getting frustrated , please help , don't want to change z10.
    07-10-14 12:06 PM
    Did you enable development mode on your device?
    07-10-14 12:10 PM
    sachei need to be run as administrator or otherwise it wont work, right click , run as administrator and have fun.

I never had to use the google chrome plugin, but if I run sachei without administrative right, it keep asking for password, as soon as I run it with administrative right, everything work fine.

PS: Hoping that you know that your device need to be in development mode.
    07-10-14 12:12 PM
    You need to have a Google account setup ahead of time. That is the log-in that Snap is asking for. Use your desktop to go to the Google app store and register there, or sett up a G-mail account. Either one works to log into Snap and get access to the Google app store.
    07-10-14 01:28 PM
    Did you enable development mode on your device?
    yes .
    07-11-14 06:39 AM
    Same problem for me too!

And: I already installed snap on 3 other BlackBerry10 devices before!
    Now I wanted to reinstall snap after a wipe and it simply doesn't work!
    Deleted BlackBerry chrome plug in and tried again still failed!

Posted on CB 10 and typed on the best Keyboard ever
    07-11-14 06:42 AM
    You need to have a Google account setup ahead of time. That is the log-in that Snap is asking for. Use your desktop to go to the Google app store and register there, or sett up a G-mail account. Either one works to log into Snap and get access to the Google app store.
    I already have google account and I am using it for log in . following is the login page of chrome which is asking again and again for password inspite of using right password.
    unable to install snap , need help ?-img_20140711_170648.jpg

I have reinstalled google chrome, BB link and security wipe z10 . Earlier I have installed snap many times without any problem, this time I don't know what is going wrong . Please help !!
    07-11-14 07:00 AM
    One thing I also want to mention that after clicking login button , it flashes a message for half second and it is so quick that i am able to read only first word i,e, retreive ........
    07-11-14 07:06 AM
    Exactly the same with me!

Posted on CB 10 and typed on the best Keyboard ever
    07-11-14 07:40 AM
    One thing I also want to mention that after clicking login button , it flashes a message for half second and it is so quick that i am able to read only first word i,e, retreive ........
    after googling for a solution , I come to know about a new method of logging i,e, by using wifi IP adress but after using this result is the same but one good thing happens that the flashing message now stays for 2 seconds , so here is what it says
    unable to install snap , need help ?-img_20140711_180542.jpg
    07-11-14 07:42 AM
    I think all experienced blackberrians have gone for summer vacations ????
    07-11-14 07:48 AM
    I think all experienced blackberrians have gone for summer vacations ????
    We don't all use Chrome to install apps. I use DDPB. Try something else; you have alternatives. Also, I'm not sure if it's interfering but close the BlackBerry Link software.
    FF22 likes this.
    07-11-14 07:57 AM
    We don't all use Chrome to install apps. I use DDPB. Try something else; you have alternatives. Also, I'm not sure if it's interfering but close the BlackBerry Link software.
    Will you please at least one other alternate method in detail , I will be very thankful to you .
    07-11-14 08:34 AM
    I am waiting .........................
    07-11-14 08:49 AM
    You need to be able to help yourself. Alternative methods are found on the Internet, all you need to do is look for them. If you cannot attempt a simple Google search, then I highly advise against sideloading apps.

But if you still wish to proceed:
    How to put Android apps onto your BlackBerry 10 phone (Windows Guide) | CrackBerry.com
    07-11-14 08:58 AM
    You need to be able to help yourself. Alternative methods are found on the Internet, all you need to do is look for them. If you cannot attempt a simple Google search, then I highly advise against sideloading apps.

But if you still wish to proceed:
    How to put Android apps onto your BlackBerry 10 phone (Windows Guide) | CrackBerry.com
    I have tried sachei but it is not running on my pc it is window 7 64bit (as mentioned on sachei website), I have also tried sideswype.me but no results , now what other method are you talking about . O.K. don't explain the methods to me but atleast you can tell me the names , I will myself google about them. Thanks.
    07-11-14 09:06 AM
    Thanks Bro, as per your advice I googled a lot and tried DDPB , at first it shows java error while connecting to z10 then I installed java and it worked fine , now I have snap installed on my sweet Z10 .
    FF22 likes this.
    07-11-14 10:35 AM
    I have a problem downloading the snap file. I am already on the page where it asks for the IP address of my Q10. I put it in, save it then I hit the manage device. The page just keeps on trying to load then I get an error "Unable to connect to proxy server" something like that. I am trying to do this in our computer in the office. Developer mode is on, Q10 is plugged into the computer. Tried it 3x but I get the same message.

Help please..
    07-11-14 01:30 PM
    I have a problem downloading the snap file. I am already on the page where it asks for the IP address of my Q10. I put it in, save it then I hit the manage device. The page just keeps on trying to load then I get an error "Unable to connect to proxy server" something like that. I am trying to do this in our computer in the office. Developer mode is on, Q10 is plugged into the computer. Tried it 3x but I get the same message.

Help please..
    I am a bit confused. Have you successfully downloaded Sachesi? I don't recall it needing an ip address. Are you using Chrome to load it? Did you turn on Developer Mode (Settings, Security/Privacy/Developer Mode and set password).
    07-11-14 06:09 PM

Help please..
    Even though you are using USB, the connection is established by a USB to IP wrapper. If you are connected to a corporate lan or a vpn, you can not reach the local IP address which is 169.254.0.1. Therefore your connection fails.

Solution:

Deconnect your PC from any corporate lan or vpn connection and try again.

As an alternative to the chrome add-on or Sachesi, you can use my Snap Installer. It works with USB or WLAN connections. But also here, you must be in your private lan, where the pc can at least ping the device.

Dowloadlink for Snap Installer is in my signature. Good luck!
    07-12-14 05:02 AM
    Thank you for clearing this up. I will just try that again using my home computer. One more question, do I have to install bb link to get it done? Thank you!

Posted via CB10
    07-12-14 08:41 AM
    Thank you for clearing this up. I will just try that again using my home computer. One more question, do I have to install bb link to get it done? Thank you!

Posted via CB10
    Yes so your pc can recognise yor BlackBerry

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
    07-12-14 08:56 AM

Posted via CB10
    BBLink installs the drivers but generally you want to close Link when using these other loading methods.
    07-12-14 10:37 AM
    Hi,

I tried to install snap but the dang computer can't communicate with my device.
    So I already had a fresh copy of chrome installed, signed in with my Google account, gone to the extension and saved the bb playbook app.
    Connected my device to my pc(at home)turned on development mode, put in the ip address that shows on my phone and hit saved.

I clicked on manage the device and it does not load the page at all.

Turned off my firewall and anti-virus, downloaded and installed link, successful.

retry managing my device but the same thing happened, cannot access device and on bb link it says cannot communicate with device but it is connected(status).

Help!

Posted via CB10
    07-17-14 02:18 AM
    Hi,

I tried to install snap but the dang computer can't communicate with my device.
    So I already had a fresh copy of chrome installed, signed in with my Google account, gone to the extension and saved the bb playbook app.
    Connected my device to my pc(at home)turned on development mode, put in the ip address that shows on my phone and hit saved.

I clicked on manage the device and it does not load the page at all.

Turned off my firewall and anti-virus, downloaded and installed link, successful.

retry managing my device but the same thing happened, cannot access device and on bb link it says cannot communicate with device but it is connected(status).

Help!

Posted via CB10
    I had the same problem , just leave this method and try DDPB installer , it worked for me.
    07-17-14 06:50 AM
27 12