I can't find the video, but they showed the Q10 as the example of powering up phones as part of the new TSA rules.

This ABC video used an older BlackBerry
    07-07-14 08:43 PM
    A lot of stock smartphone clips and photos are still BlackBerry devices (or other QWERTY devices). While the popularity of the QWERTY device has fallen to almost ZERO, it is still a symbol of where the smartphone started.

But as time goes buy and fewer people even know what a QWERTY device is... it will be used less.
    07-08-14 09:48 AM
    Like how the next generation won't know what we meant by "Rolling down the window" soon they won't know what a QWERTY device is.

Sent from Blue 32 using Tapatalk Pro.
    pantlesspenguin and JeepBB like this.
    07-08-14 10:19 AM
    A lot of stock smartphone clips and photos are still BlackBerry devices (or other QWERTY devices). While the popularity of the QWERTY device has fallen to almost ZERO, it is still a symbol of where the smartphone started.

But as time goes buy and fewer people even know what a QWERTY device is... it will be used less.
    I disagree with both posters yes touchscreens will still outsell QWERTY phones but they will never go away there's still a ton of people and even young people that want keyboard phones as well as business and government employees ect.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-14 10:47 AM
    I disagree with both posters yes touchscreens will still outsell QWERTY phones but they will never go away there's still a ton of people and even young people that want keyboard phones as well as business and government employees ect.

Posted via CB10
    Some posters just hate BlackBerry to the point they will make ridiculous statements that do not even warrant a response.

Posted via CB10
    habs_fan and CerveloJohn like this.
    07-08-14 11:00 AM
    Qwerty phones are somewhat akin to automobile manual transmissions which have decreased in sales to the masses.
    07-09-14 02:12 PM

Posted via CB10
    I never said they would go away... But they won't be the symbol for smartphones in the future as they won't be recognized as being what a smartphone is anymore.
    07-09-14 02:39 PM
    With the boot time, you may miss your flight

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 06:50 PM

No... it is a symbol of how f#$!ing lazy the media is.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 07:10 PM