on my home screen there is the number 3 next to the small myspace icon and when i have to larger icon highlighted above it it says (3) myspace... what does this mean? i havnt gotten any notifications and my email on myspace i have set up on my blackberry as well i checked my myspace and i have no new messages or friend requests either.
    11-13-08 06:15 PM
    Take the batter out and put it back in.....should clear it.
    11-13-08 06:16 PM
    My friend was having a similar problem... she logged onto myspace at home and found an old msg from tom or something that she had never actually opened, somehow the app caught it and it went away. Be patient, the app is still buggy.

I would try a battery pull... couldn't hurt.
    11-14-08 04:16 PM
    Ok I'm getting notifications when I am sent a message but when I get a comment nothing happens! Is there anything that I should do?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-08 05:00 PM
    Ok I'm getting notifications when I am sent a message but when I get a comment nothing happens! Is there anything that I should do?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I'm having that problem too. When I get a message, the app notifies me. But when someone comments, I only the the e-mail. I've turned on the notifications to get e-mails when I receive comments, tried clicking and unclicking the boxes a few times. I resent my service books as one person suggested and it's still the same thing. Can anyone help?
    11-14-08 09:44 PM
    hmm...so I better hold on first....
    11-14-08 10:01 PM
    I had the same icon on my screen and it was that I had an unread message from last year that the app caught. I opened it and it went away. But I still need help with the notifications!!
    11-14-08 11:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD