Preferably free, I have a Z10.

On iPhone I had any.do and wunderlist... how I miss them. The blackberry task manager is OK.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-14 07:17 PM
    I installed Wunderlist into my BB Q5 and it works fine for me.
    07-06-14 07:52 PM
    Try Noted.
    07-06-14 08:41 PM
    If you need a sort of to do list and remember app is not enough, try
    Checked!
    In which you can set up priorities. The tasks are shown on their due time or you call up the priority/category to view them.
    They are listed as well with inbetween steps, every thing can be checked, even the inbetween tasks!

BlackBerry*Q10, T-Mobile Germany - SQN100-3, Running OS 10.2.1.2941
    07-07-14 06:14 PM
    I am using Checked task Pro! It is far better to manage all calendar & task entries.

Posted via CB10
    anischab and macberry33 like this.
    07-07-14 07:01 PM
    I am using Checked task Pro! It is far better to manage all calendar & task entries.

Posted via CB10
    That's the full name! Thanks... Since the App is named Checked! On my home screen, I forgot the complete name!
    I recommend it!

BlackBerry*Q10, T-Mobile Germany - SQN100-3, Running OS 10.2.1.2941
    07-07-14 07:15 PM
    I love using Checked! But i'm having one strange issue with recurring tasks. I've in contact with the developer but there is still something I must be missing.

The issue happens whenever I create a recurring tasks. For example, if I create a task "pick up the mail", that starts on Monday and repeats every weekday until Friday, the task gets created in the app and syncs with my Calender. So far, so good

If I check off Monday's task as complete, all of the tasks instances gets moved to the complete section of the app. It still appears on my Calender - from Monday to Friday - but the with a prefix of (complete) before the text in the task.

As a result, I can't use the daily views in Checked!, which I find to be extremely useful. Has anyone experienced this or can you help me figure out what i'm doing wrong? I'm expecting the (in the example above) for Monday's take to move to "complete" but Tuesday thru Friday's take to remain visble.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-14 07:05 PM