I don't post on threads very often (2 I think), but just thought I'd share some thoughts I have about some changes I've seen on crackberry. Things I love and things I dislike. And send out my thanks for all the hard work you guys do. Here we go

I've been a member for 3 or 4 years, maybe more, and the website has changed a lot. The new app is amazing. Full access to everything I need and more. I rarely if ever go to the website. I use my phone (z10) for everything. Bla1ze taking the lead is a great change. I was thinking before it happened that he hadn't made much of an appearance for awhile but his editors desks are great. Kevins were always a good read. Hopefully we get some more.
    Some things I dislike, a big one is the shop crackberry. Ever time I want the deal of the day it's not available in Canada. Today's is the car charger for $4. Not available in Canada. Instead my option is the $20 1.8 amp version. I need 4. $80 vs $16. I'll pass. And free shipping over all orders over $50. Awesome. Except when you don't live In a major city. I live 30 minutes outside Calgary. No free shipping for me. No matter how big the order is. False advertising.
    What happened to all the free apps. 2 years ago, every time an app was promoted on the site ( which James does an awesome job, love his videos) 10 free downloads were available for 10 lucky winners. I know the website is getting huge, but those were the things that kept bringing me back.

The editorials are awesome, some great new writers are on board now and they've added there own flavour. Crackberry is and always will be where I get my BlackBerry news from. It's more trustworthy then the local news and always have the story before they do.

I love the new changes being made. All and all I recommend thus site to anyone who needs help buying a blackberry, using a blackberry, or which apps you need on your blackberry. Crackberry truly is the best site for everything BlackBerry. ( how has blackberry not hired Kevin yet). Keep up the great work guys. BB4Life

Posted via CB10
    Uzi likes this.
    07-06-14 11:54 AM
    Thanks for your opinions.CrackBerry is made of some very awesome people!!!!
    07-06-14 11:59 AM
    I don't recall any free app ever offer by crackberry. It's either BlackBerry or the app developers that offer free apps.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-14 12:00 PM
    ( how has blackberry not hired Kevin yet). Keep up the great work guys. BB4Life
    Nice post OP.

My experience has been that companies can find plenty of folks to do the actual work at the company in these cases. Tech saavy types/engineers -- business types -- etc. So someone on the outside who is capable, creative and successful as an "evangelist" for the brand is a much more special thing. From BlackBerry's view (in my opinion) the folks that run this site are much more useful on the outside -- they have more impact.
    07-06-14 12:26 PM
    I would have to agree with you.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-14 01:35 PM
    Glad you're enjoying the forums.

Posted from my sexy Q10!
    07-12-14 11:46 PM