Well am not talking here about banking apps, but after subscribing to some news channels, I actually started using less and less of Flipboard and endedd up deleting it a couple days ago (oh and I hate it on my Q10 so not just totally coz of bbm channels but still) and some design and photography channels are nice as well, not mentioning GIF channels that can easily replace 9GAG and the likes.

And favouriting the time and euronews channels made me get my breaking news better than the apps so deleted the apps as well (and the browser is so good so it helps)

Is it just me but BBM channels are really useful?

Powered by Blackberry
    07-05-14 04:33 AM
    Depending on how one chooses Channels for subscription lots of high level function is available. My subscriptions are a bit like yours. Active Channels with high level function are then marked as favorites so notifications of new posts show up in the Hub. Love it.

Via CB10. Bits, C000C6078 for links to science and technology posts and world news.
    07-05-14 05:54 AM
    What are you replacing 9GAG with in BBM Channels???
    07-05-14 06:18 AM
    It has a ways to go but reminds me of G+. I like the way it is developing and agree it can become a useful tool.

Everything I say is my OPINION and is based on my experiences and what I have learned. It is not meant to attack but to drive meaningful conversation. Let's all be civil!
    07-05-14 06:19 AM
    Unfortunately not an option where I live. No Dutch passion for BlackBerry channels.
    07-05-14 06:40 AM
    Well am not talking here about banking apps, but after subscribing to some news channels, I actually started using less and less of Flipboard and endedd up deleting it a couple days ago (oh and I hate it on my Q10 so not just totally coz of bbm channels but still) and some design and photography channels are nice as well, not mentioning GIF channels that can easily replace 9GAG and the likes.

And favouriting the time and euronews channels made me get my breaking news better than the apps so deleted the apps as well (and the browser is so good so it helps)

Is it just me but BBM channels are really useful?

Powered by Blackberry
    I have the same experience. Read a lot of new s on channels including Time and Wall Street Journal.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-14 06:47 AM
    What are you replacing 9GAG with in BBM Channels???
    There's a bunch of nice GIF channels.

C001B7B16

Check this one