please my q10 speed dials a particular contact. i have deleted the contact but it still speed dials that number. i did not set up any speed dial and i cannot do anything on the phone without this speed dial prompting very often. in order words, the phone calls this number on its own, i hv scanned the phone a number of times but this problem persists, how do i fix this?
    07-04-14 09:36 AM
    please my q10 speed dials a particular contact. i have deleted the contact but it still speed dials that number. i did not set up any speed dial and i cannot do anything on the phone without this speed dial prompting very often. in order words, the phone calls this number on its own, i hv scanned the phone a number of times but this problem persists, how do i fix this?
    Go into your Phone app, swipe down from top, press Settings, Keypress Speed Dial. Long press on any names or numbers in there you don't want and then press delete.

Posted with my ? Q10.
    07-04-14 09:40 AM
    My 'w' key is set up as a speed dial for voicemail. I didn't set this up, and it has a padlock symbol against it. Long pressing won't, therefore, delete it. It's not causing a problem, or dialling automatically. But, I was wondering if this is something peculiar to my Q10, or if it is hard wired into the OS and, therefore, the same for others.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-14 08:24 PM
    It is hard wired in the os. I have the same and didn't setup. Just like all phone number 1 (w) is speed dial.

Posted via CB10
    widderschynnes likes this.
    08-03-14 08:36 PM