Which one is better because i have sna2chat, and it is sooo complicated especially since i got the free version

how well does snapchat from snap work ?
    is it glitchy ?
    07-03-14 05:31 AM
    How can you say it's complicated? Let us know

Posted via CB10
    07-03-14 11:34 AM
    Snap2chat is nice, and allows you to get updated without having to open the app and check every time. (paid version I think)

Snapchat is the official snapchat and while it works pretty good on bb10 it does have a couple of glitches that make it annoying and it doesn't check for updates
    07-03-14 12:37 PM
    Snap2Chat hands down, and for the complicated part it really isnt. There is a little learning curve, but if your familiar with cascades you shouldnt have a problem customizing it to your liking.
    07-03-14 12:42 PM
    Well i have the paid version and it seems terrible
    i am not sure if that is their tactic though

but it is different to normal snapchat and i do not know how to get the chat bit up
    [you know the blue instant messaging service snapchat has]
    is this on the free or paid version?
    07-03-14 12:51 PM

but it is different to normal snapchat and i do not know how to get the chat bit up
    you can't reply with a message yet in Snap2Chat

what else is making it too complicated for you?
    07-03-14 02:15 PM
    Snap2chat is awesome and very intuitive. Support the native developer and buy the paid version.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-14 02:20 PM
    idk how to video
    idk how to go on someones profile
    07-03-14 03:02 PM
    idk how to video
    idk how to go on someones profile
    just like on the regular Snapchat you hold the picture button to record a video

Looking at someone's profile
    1. when you open the app and it goes directly to camera
    2. see that little box on the bottom left or right click on one of them
    3. There is a tab that says friends on the bottom click on that
    4. go to your desired friend and click on him/her
    there you have it, their profile. Doesn't look as pretty at Snapchat but it is there and just as easy to find as it is on the normal Snapchat.

Have you even used the regular Snapchat client by any chance? The 2 things you asked for are the exactly the same on Snapchat and on Snap2Chat
    07-03-14 04:17 PM
    The question which is better. I didn't answer so I will answer it now

Snapchat
    Pros
    - the original feel with the same Snapchat as everyone else
    - the UI is a bit cleaner (sorry nem ) haha
    - it does have more features for the app itself like Messaging (it is coming to Snap2Chat but no idea when)

Snap2Chat
    Pros
    - has more theme features (top bar colour changer and white/dark theme)
    - cascades so it's more of a consistent BB10 feel and better on your battery
    - push notifications
    - replay feature/backup picture and videos to device
    - add a picture from folder

Con/Bugs
    - i can't add or block friend requests
    - messaging (like i said it's coming)

There might be more Snapchat features that Snap2Chat doesn't have but tbh i don't go back and forth too often ebcause i have to sign back in over and over and i'm a bit lazy
    07-03-14 04:28 PM
    Yes i have used normal snapchat that is why i am making remarks about snap2chat and that is why i am asking others their opinion on snapchat on bb10 from snap market

ihave not got the snapchat on my bb yet but i have snap2chat

i used snapchat on other devices
    07-03-14 05:43 PM
    Personally, Snap2chat runs so much smoother than Snapchat. I was very excited when 10.2 came and the android apps opened up. Snapchat was the first app I searched for and downloaded. I gave Snap2chat a chance (the free version) and it didn't always remind me that I didn't have the Google Play store. I ended up getting the Pro Version and it is the best experience you will get on BlackBerry 10. There's more features as well as the fluidity is 1,000 better. Nemory has done a lot if work for this and he's been very good at being prompt and efficient at evolving this application.

Your best bet is Snap2chat Pro!

Posted via CB10
    07-08-14 04:30 PM
    How can you say it's complicated? Let us know

Posted via CB10
    Hi,
    there is a glitch with the free version?
    i have to tap 'add text' about 3 times before it actually allows me to write
    miguel89to likes this.
    07-08-14 04:38 PM

You just said in ur first post you have the free version

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 04:10 PM
    Snap2Chat for the notifications of nothing else, it's so annoying that most android apps notifications don't work...

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 04:42 PM
    Neither. Both aren't good. You'll either lack features or working with a slow running app. Because of that, I deleted both apps a while ago.

IMO, (this goes for all apps) if the official app runs well (example: like Instagram) as an Android version, go with that instead of a native third-party app. You'll always have the latest and greatest features. Oh yeah, it's free too. I was slightly pissed when I paid for Snap2Chat Pro/Premium, whatever it's called, and it didn't work well.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 05:05 PM
    Neither. Both aren't good. You'll either lack features or working with a slow running app. Because of that, I deleted both apps a while ago.

IMO, (this goes for all apps) if the official app runs well (example: like Instagram) as an Android version, go with that instead of a native third-party app. You'll always have the latest and greatest features. Oh yeah, it's free too. I was slightly pissed when I paid for Snap2Chat Pro/Premium, whatever it's called, and it didn't work well.

Posted via CB10
    Works fine here. You could have got the free version. I guess $0.99 is too much for you to support a great dev.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 05:36 PM
    Works fine here. You could have got the free version. I guess $0.99 is too much for you to support a great dev.

Posted via CB10
    Your comment doesn't make sense considering the fact that I paid for the app which means I supported the developer.

It's like paying more for pirated movie with sub par quality than the actually DVD that's in HD. I have to pay more just because some guy pressed download, burned it to a DVD and had it available before the release? I don't think so.

If I pay for an app, I would like the app to be on par or better than the free/less expensive version that Android and iPhone users experience. And it doesn't matter if it's third-party or not. It's the principle.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 05:58 PM
    You just said in ur first post you have the free version

Posted via CB10
    Yes free not paid

Posted via CB10
    07-10-14 05:22 AM
    Yes free not paid

Posted via CB10
    In ur 2nd post u state u have the paid version

Posted via CB10
    07-10-14 12:00 PM
    Snap2Chat is great but the only thing is that it still misses a lot and the developer need to get some people to help him so the development be faster. Love you nem and good luck man.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-14 03:43 PM
    Just hang on guys don't have a computer now for like a week. Still settling down in the US. Just be patient for the next Snap2Chat Updates

Posted via CrackBerry App
    Dave Bourque and helpimstuck like this.
    07-11-14 02:43 PM