One thing is certain, there's as many screen protectors to choose from as phones.. So who has the best one?? And what of these tempered glass screen protectors, are they worth the pretty penny you pay for them or are plastic ones just as sutiable?

SN: Forgive me if this subject has already been discussed in a thread somewhere, I searched "screen protectors" and couldn't find a relevant thread.. If this is a duplication just let me know
    07-02-14 09:25 PM
    Imo ghost armor it's a little expensive but it's worth it. Really good had it for over a year not one scratch (and I drop my phone almost semi-daily). (and yes I've tried other ones)
    Bbnivende likes this.
    07-02-14 09:33 PM
    Ghost armour.
    No question for me.

Z30 user and lover.
    07-02-14 09:44 PM
    I like Skinomi for screen protectors. Not the greatest for vynil skins (not bad though)

Posted via CB10
    07-02-14 10:02 PM
    Ghost armour

Posted via CB10
    07-02-14 10:15 PM
    http://ishieldz.com/

Best on the market

Posted via CB10
    07-02-14 10:30 PM
    TechPro tempered glass screen protector!
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00EO9...UvbUpU10546169
    It's cut perfectly for the Q10 screen and has a rounded edge. You can't tell it's there. It's glass so smudges wipe off easily and there's no friction at all when you swipe. And it's shatterproof. It installs quickly and easily and, if you swap phones, you can remove and reapply it.

Posted by twiddling my thumbs on the mighty Qued! - Channel C003DAB77
    jope28 likes this.
    07-02-14 10:30 PM
    Word! good stuff
    I just see no sense in not having a screen protector, one tiny scratch alone would drive me crazy lol
    07-03-14 12:49 AM
    First time putting on screen protector on Playbook, near perfect with only minor bubbles on the outside.
    Second and third time putting on screen protector on Playbook, tons of bubbles and dirt.

First time putting on screen protector on Z10, near perfect with only minor bubbles on the outside.
    Second and third time putting on screen protector on Z10 and Q5, tons of bubbles and dirt.

It seems the first time when I do it quickly and without over thinking, its pretty good but not perfect. When I try and make it perfect, I take too long and make a mess of it, ending up with excessive bubbles in the main display area. Ugh.

I would love to know how to do it perfectly, ever time.
    07-03-14 01:03 AM
    Screen protectors are utterly useless on mobile devices. I've tried numerous different ones on various BB phones and they all end up disrupting the clarity of the screen and provide no scratch protection whatsoever.

The protectors themselves are a complete rort given how tough most glass and plastic displays are today. Invest in a good case instead.
    07-03-14 02:19 AM
    Screen protectors are utterly useless on mobile devices. I've tried numerous different ones on various BB phones and they all end up disrupting the clarity of the screen and provide no scratch protection whatsoever.

The protectors themselves are a complete rort given how tough most glass and plastic displays are today. Invest in a good case instead.
    I agree with you on this one. I have had screen protector on my Q10 and it does make the clarity worse. With current mobile phones, the glass are very durable. I have not had a single scrach on my phone since I took my screen protector off and I am loving the clarity of my phone. Get a good case to protect your phone and your good.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-14 02:27 AM
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00EO9...UvbUpU10546680
    It's cut perfectly for the Q10 screen and has a rounded edge. You can't tell it's there. It's glass so smudges wipe off easily and there's no friction at all when you swipe. And it's shatterproof. It installs quickly and easily and, if you swap phones, you can remove and reapply it.

Agree here for the Z10 or Q10. Great screen protector on my Q10. I would love to find one for me Z30.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-14 02:37 AM
    Get 6 screen protectors for around 2 Quid from Amazon. Work great on my Z10, Q10 and Z30.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-14 02:37 AM
    i've said on here before the privacy screens, but the best i would have to say are the tempered glass i purchased from eBay for 7$.
    07-03-14 03:16 AM
    Skinomi for screen protectors! I swear by em!
    07-03-14 09:22 AM
    No bubbles with the tempured glass one.

07-03-14 09:28 AM

I agree with you on this one. I have had screen protector on my Q10 and it does make the clarity worse. With current mobile phones, the glass are very durable. I have not had a single scrach on my phone since I took my screen protector off and I am loving the clarity of my phone. Get a good case to protect your phone and your good.

Posted via CB10
    Really? Wow First time I've heard anyone say they find them useless.. I've been using one on my iphone and it's saved my screen from a few scrapes and scratches, even with using a good case. Maybe it's the kind of screen protectors you guys tried that were just poor quality?
    07-03-14 10:55 AM
    First time putting on screen protector on Playbook, near perfect with only minor bubbles on the outside.
    Second and third time putting on screen protector on Playbook, tons of bubbles and dirt.

First time putting on screen protector on Z10, near perfect with only minor bubbles on the outside.
    Second and third time putting on screen protector on Z10 and Q5, tons of bubbles and dirt.

It seems the first time when I do it quickly and without over thinking, its pretty good but not perfect. When I try and make it perfect, I take too long and make a mess of it, ending up with excessive bubbles in the main display area. Ugh.

I would love to know how to do it perfectly, ever time.
    Wrap some tape around your fingers and touch the screen repeatedly all over to pick up all the dust that creates the bubbles. Just wiping it off with a microfiber can still leave dust behind. Do it several times with the tape wrapped around your fingers. Once you place the screen protector on, if there are still bubbles take a piece of scotch tape and stick it to the corner of the screen protector. Pull up on the tape and it will lift off the screen protector without damaging it and allow you to move the dust. I've done this tons of times and always have a bubble free screen protector.
    07-03-14 11:26 AM
    I have no earthly idea what brand screen protector I have but I always buy the matte finish ones because I can't stand finger prints all over the other ones. I also don't get bubbles in installing mine either. I will have to replace mine soon though as I dropped it face down on the cement at a gas station when they put gravel down to soak up the gas and got a hole in the middle of the screen protector now
    07-03-14 12:29 PM
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00EO9...UvbUpU10635097

Agreed. Love the feel of the Techpro tempered glass screen protector.

Frosty white Q10/10.2.1.3247
    07-23-14 09:09 PM
    Ghost Armor has been good for me. I have my phone naked, in and out of pockets with the exception of the screen protector and haven't noticed any marks on the ghost armor. By accident I even flicked a match head on it and there's no mark left. I tried the matte finish at first but didn't like it. If you have one close to you it's 20 bucks to get installed and only 5 bucks to get a new one put on if it wears down at any time. Free within 7 days to switch finishes.

Posted via CB10
    Bbnivende likes this.
    07-23-14 11:00 PM
    I use the blackberry screen protector. Any one will work imo. I've installed dollar store protectors on other devices, all do their job. I use the wet method of installing. Perfect, dust and bubble free every time.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-14 12:05 AM
    Wrap some tape around your fingers and touch the screen repeatedly all over to pick up all the dust that creates the bubbles. Just wiping it off with a microfiber can still leave dust behind. Do it several times with the tape wrapped around your fingers. Once you place the screen protector on, if there are still bubbles take a piece of scotch tape and stick it to the corner of the screen protector. Pull up on the tape and it will lift off the screen protector without damaging it and allow you to move the dust. I've done this tons of times and always have a bubble free screen protector.
    Good ideas. I'll try this next time.
    07-24-14 06:30 AM
    I have a zagg one that uses the solution

Posted via CB10
    07-24-14 07:53 AM
    Ghost Armor has been good for me. I have my phone naked, in and out of pockets with the exception of the screen protector and haven't noticed any marks on the ghost armor. By accident I even flicked a match head on it and there's no mark left. I tried the matte finish at first but didn't like it. If you have one close to you it's 20 bucks to get installed and only 5 bucks to get a new one put on if it wears down at any time. Free within 7 days to switch finishes.

Posted via CB10
    Got this on all my devices. Z10, iphone4, playbook. Need to go get it for my transformer tablet.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-14 10:41 AM
27 12