Hey guys,

Since the launch of the z3 technically is today in India and many of you should be receiving them in the mail in the next few days, I figured it would be nice to try and centralize your feedback on the device What do you like? What don't you like? What could be done better? And of course we'd love to see some pictures of your beautiful brand new phones!
    07-02-14 02:39 PM
    Looking forward to reading the reviews
    07-02-14 06:59 PM
    Entirely good phone.

Clear lcd screen
    Good battery life

Dont like:
    Overall size is much bigger, not easy to carry. Other Samsung phones like S5 is still somewhat less in size as compared to this.

Posted via CB10
    rhenkel and syah iejam like this.
    07-02-14 07:52 PM
    I got a chance to get my hands on it last night.

There were also a Z10 and a Z30 next to it so I did a bit of comparison.

The screen doesn't look bad or pixelated at all compare to the Z10 unless you try to look very closely at it. I even zoom out the webpage at maximum level and from a normal distance, it still looks good. Brightness is not as good as Z10 but better than Z30 since Z30 is AMOLED.

Size and weight is very suitable for men, as it comes with black color only and the right angels, not rounded.

Performance wise, hard to notice a difference in loading webpages, open particular apps. Maybe there is difference when loading heavy games but I didn't have a chance to try it.

Z3's speaker is quite good but not match the Z30. (Well, Z3 is only half of Z30's price so no surprise). However, even in the showroom with loud music, I could hear the song Z3's playing so that's impressive.

The biggest concern I have is internal storage since I'm afraid I'm going to fill it up very shortly. But the store is going to give a 16GB Toshiba SD card along with the device so that's nice.

I'm going to get one once I got my salary this month. :-D

By the way, I'm in Vietnam though. Just wanted to share the feedback.
    Last edited by LeeU1911; 07-03-14 at 11:55 AM.
    rhenkel, syah iejam and xBURK like this.
    07-03-14 01:41 AM
    Entirely good phone.

Clear lcd screen
    Good battery life

Dont like:
    Overall size is much bigger, not easy to carry. Other Samsung phones like S5 is still somewhat less in size as compared to this.

Posted via CB10
    Hey Vicky,

I thought the galaxy s5 was about the same size as the z3? Or is it that the bezels take up greater room or maybe that the corners are...well...corners, and not rounded like the gs5? Good to hear that the battery life is substantial Do people seem to be of the same opinion that the phone is priced too high? It's unfortunate the company has to pay the variety of shipping duties and taxes since it's imported...not like the soon to be Android phones that Google just announced will be made by OEMs native to India. Hopefully we see price drops soon like what we saw for the z10
    07-03-14 08:18 AM

Great to hear your feedback Lee! It's nice to know that even though it is a lower cost phone, it doesn't sound like much of the user experience was sacrificed! One of my main concerns was how the LCD would compare to the rest, but by the sounds of it it's more than passable which is great news! Out of curiosity what device are you currently using? Are you upgrading from an older bbos device? Or do you already have a bb10?

Thanks again for your review
    07-03-14 08:29 AM
    Its yet to be delivered to the people who pre-ordered the phone...

Posted via CB10... and my awesome Z10
    07-03-14 10:43 AM
    I got a chance to get my hands on it last night.

There were also a Z10 and a Z30 next to it so I did a bit of comparison.

The screen doesn't look bad or pixelated at all compare to the Z10 unless you try to look very closely at it. I even zoom out the webpage at maximum level and from a normal distance, it still looks good. Brightness is not as good as Z10 but better than Z3 since Z30 is AMOLED.

Size and weight is very suitable for men, as it comes with black color only and the right angels, not rounded.

Performance wise, hard to notice a difference in loading webpages, open particular apps. Maybe there is difference when loading heavy games but I didn't have a chance to try it.

Z3's speaker is quite good but not match the Z30. (Well, Z3 is only half of Z30's price so no surprise). However, even in the showroom with loud music, I could hear the song Z3's playing so that's impressive.

The biggest concern I have is internal storage since I'm afraid I'm going to fill it up very shortly. But the store is going to give a 16GB Toshiba SD card along with the device so that's nice.

Btw, I'm in Viet Nam too (HCMC)...Where did you see it? I wanna get one...
    rhenkel likes this.
    07-03-14 10:50 AM
    Btw, I'm in Viet Nam too (HCMC)...Where did you see it? I wanna get one...
    You can get one from Mai Nguyen store. (mainguyen.vn) I'm getting one from them too. It's a pretty big brand so less worry about the customer service hopefully. I'm tired of dealing with smaller store who sells phone with lower price but when we come back and receive terrible service. You probably wanna go to their store at 144 Vo Thi Sau street, district 3 to get your hands on it first.

I'm actually getting one tomorrow after borrowing money from my friend as I can't wait to own one. LOL
    rhenkel and jefbeard911 like this.
    07-03-14 11:54 AM
    Great to hear your feedback Lee! It's nice to know that even though it is a lower cost phone, it doesn't sound like much of the user experience was sacrificed! One of my main concerns was how the LCD would compare to the rest, but by the sounds of it it's more than passable which is great news! Out of curiosity what device are you currently using? Are you upgrading from an older bbos device? Or do you already have a bb10?

Thanks again for your review
    You're welcome. LCD should not be your concern no more. Still I recommend you to get your hands on it first since the view of each person is different. I'm upgrading from my bold 9780 which has decent battery life. That's why I felt hesitate to get the Z10.
    rhenkel likes this.
    07-03-14 11:58 AM
    I got one yesterday night in Mumbai.

I chose this over z10 for the screen size and better battery size.

I have been using it since morning 630 am. I have used it for setting it up and my office email. Have done some candy crush saga and some 10-15 min video. Some 20 min music on blue tooth in my car. And on and off browsing net plus flipboard.

I am left with 34% battery left at 1030pm. Which I suppose is decent.

I would say at this price point it is a very good buy for someone who wants a device for messaging calling and on and off entertainment.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-14 12:12 PM
    Amazingly great device presented by BlackBerry for the people like me who needs more battery juice with bigger screen size on affordable price with its beautiful design, specially curve less corners.

Regards to all.

Posted via CB10
    rhenkel and syah iejam like this.
    07-03-14 12:45 PM
    Bought this amazing phone 2 days back. This is my 12 phone. My previous phone was Galaxy S4. Honestly speaking I liked BlackBerry UI more than android. Battery backup is also amazing. Will post another review after few days.

Posted via BlackBerry Z3
    07-03-14 01:35 PM
    Good reviews so far. Looking forward to see more reviews and PICTURES, pls!
    Not that I want to get one but I love reading this reviews.
    07-03-14 01:52 PM
    I got one yesterday night in Mumbai.

I chose this over z10 for the screen size and better battery size.

I have been using it since morning 630 am. I have used it for setting it up and my office email. Have done some candy crush saga and some 10-15 min video. Some 20 min music on blue tooth in my car. And on and off browsing net plus flipboard.

I am left with 34% battery left at 1030pm. Which I suppose is decent.

I would say at this price point it is a very good buy for someone who wants a device for messaging calling and on and off entertainment.

Posted via CB10
    I think that's a good test. Maybe it'll get better over next few days when everything settle down hopefully.
    07-03-14 11:47 PM
    Bought this amazing phone 2 days back. This is my 12 phone. My previous phone was Galaxy S4. Honestly speaking I liked BlackBerry UI more than android. Battery backup is also amazing. Will post another review after few days.

Posted via BlackBerry Z3
    Me too. I like the innovative design and flow of Blackberry. Looking forward to your review.
    yourschinnu likes this.
    07-03-14 11:49 PM
    You can get one from Mai Nguyen store. (mainguyen.vn) I'm getting one from them too. It's a pretty big brand so less worry about the customer service hopefully. I'm tired of dealing with smaller store who sells phone with lower price but when we come back and receive terrible service. You probably wanna go to their store at 144 Vo Thi Sau street, district 3 to get your hands on it first.

I'm actually getting one tomorrow after borrowing money from my friend as I can't wait to own one. LOL
    Thanks!
    I'm closer to the one on Nguyen Van Troi. Will stop by one of them soon.
    07-04-14 03:17 AM
    Ok. Looks good and BIG.
    Heavier than Z10..

Just had a brief look until now while switching it on.

Display is good.
    Camera is not as good as in Z10, probably because it is poor light now. Tomorrow will check in day light.

Touch is good, though I felt not as smooth as Z10. Z10 has a sexy touch mind u..

Download - pretty cool and fast. Again I 'felt' not 'as' fast as in Z10.. :-)

Btw, there are some paid Apps for free download as exclusive offer for Z3.

Initial verdict :
    For 15K, awesome deal.
    Wife gets it, I keep my Z10. :-)

... Z10
    syah iejam likes this.
    07-04-14 10:19 AM
    Just got it two hours ago. Yippee!

Very solid device, just don't expect it to be as good as the z10 since it is a different price point.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-14 02:12 AM
    Hmm after few days on BlackBerry Z3 here is what I think.

What I liked:
    UI looks cool and simple.
    Honest battery backup(better than all my previous android phones).
    Excellent keyboard.
    Awesome notification(we can even reply from lockscreen).

What I didn't liked:
    Bettery is taking long time to charge.
    Phone overall size is big(even though phones with 5 inch screen looks smaller) & slippery.
    Music player doesn't have equaliser,so have to buy any paid app to enjoy music.

Hmm that's it,overall I really fallen in love with my Z3.

Posted via BlackBerry Z3
    07-05-14 04:22 AM

What I liked:
    Excellent keyboard.

What I didn't liked:
    Phone overall size is big(even though phones with 5 inch screen looks smaller) & slippery.

Posted via BlackBerry Z3
    On 10.3 equaliser will come so that should not be a problem. Mine just got the first charge so can't comment on that one. Falling in love with it!

Posted via CB10
    07-05-14 06:32 AM
    On 10.3 equaliser will come so that should not be a problem. Mine just got the first charge so can't comment on that one. Falling in love with it!

Posted via CB10
    When will 10.3 come to our awesome Z3...???

Posted via BlackBerry Z3
    07-05-14 07:03 AM
    When will 10.3 come to our awesome Z3...???

Posted via BlackBerry Z3
    The leaked 10.3 has released few months ago, so you can download it! The official one will come any month

Posted via CB10
    yourschinnu likes this.
    07-05-14 07:09 AM

What I liked:
    Excellent keyboard.

What I didn't liked:

Posted via BlackBerry Z3
    Equaliser is added in the next update.
    Z3 Owners in India - post your feedback!-img_20140705_175438.png

Posted via CB10
    shorski, yourschinnu and nick13b like this.
    07-05-14 07:25 AM
    Equaliser is added in the next update.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140705_175438.png 
Views:	1872 
Size:	168.8 KB 
ID:	283096

Posted via CB10
    Eagerly waiting....

Posted via BlackBerry Z3
    07-05-14 07:28 AM
194 123 ...