Hello Everyone

I am new here and this is my first post. I have a BlackBerry Curve 9319 with Boost Mobile. It is a nice smartphone that does everything I need. I have had it for 2 months and have treated it well. I have dropped it here and there and it freaked out for a couple days when I brought it in a suana....but overall, nothing crazy.

I have an issue with the volume. When I use the FM radio app, the volume automatically turns up to the loudest it gets and when I turn it down, it immediately turns itself right back up to the max.

When I am listening to a mp3 I have downloaded on the media card, it not only turns the volume all the way up but the volume bar stays right in the middle of the screen.

I do not always want my ears blown out by maximum volume. I have taken the battery out to reboot the phone. No dice.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
    07-01-14 11:58 AM
    Hi, I work for Boost Mobile. Have you made sure that the volume rocker wasn't damaged or pressed in when you dropped it? Also, have you tried a full wipe with no restore? I know it's a hassle though...

Sent from Blue 32 using Tapatalk Pro.
    07-01-14 12:10 PM