I love using the "Latest" and "Unread" sections of the app for the forums, but they're constantly covered up with BBM Social threads, and threads that just won't die (I mean, seriously. We hit ten million posts a while ago. Let the thread die already.)

If we can add forums and/or posts to an ignore list that would make me so happy.

Posted via CB10
    muellerto likes this.
    06-25-14 06:33 AM
    Nope officially we haven't reach 10 million yet

Posted via CB10
    06-25-14 06:35 AM
    OK, I was wrong. I saw it early on and thought someone stated we had hit it. Either way, I don't want to see the thread anymore. Or the Last Post Wins, or the First Word that Comes to Mind, or the 500k Challenge.... I could go on.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-14 06:38 AM
    I hear ya. Would love an "ignore" option as well.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-14 06:40 AM
    isn't there another thread for this topic?
    06-25-14 06:42 AM
    Could be......but we're ignoring it.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 and anon(3732391) like this.
    06-25-14 06:43 AM
    isn't there another thread for this topic?
    Once I would ignore entire forums. This would reduce the amount of crap which I must handle by 90%.
    06-25-14 07:07 AM
    I can appreciate that there are certain threads that you don't care for.
    At the same time, YOU have to appreciate that there are other members that like those threads.

Your suggestion is your answer.
    Ignore the threads that you don't like.
    No ones forcing you to open them and read them.

Personally, now that I've commented with my opinion....
    I'd like to ignore THIS thread.
    kbz1960, bungaboy and CMcRob like this.
    06-25-14 07:25 AM
    They do ignore them LOL they don't want to even see them.
    06-25-14 07:49 AM
    Ignore the threads that you don't like. No ones forcing you to open them and read them.
    This is not the whole truth. I get those threads again and again. And ignoring them is effort. And because these threads are always the same ones it's also frustrating. It is like noise. There are 10000 people blaring into your ear and you say don't listen to them.
    06-25-14 07:59 AM
    At the same time, YOU have to appreciate that there are other members that like those threads.

But yet, when you choose to "ignore" this thread (not click on it and read it) it still takes up space on the list of threads that you need to scroll through.
    I know it's not the end of the world but a matter of convenience to be given the option to scroll through threads that you've chosen to show up and not have to be bothered scrolling past several threads that you're not (and never will be) interested in.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-14 09:51 AM
    But yet, when you choose to "ignore" this thread (not click on it and read it) it still takes up space on the list of threads that you need to scroll through.
    I know it's not the end of the world but a matter of convenience to be given the option to scroll through threads that you've chosen to show up and not have to be bothered scrolling past several threads that you're not (and never will be) interested in.

Posted via CB10
    Ever tried participated?
    Uzi likes this.
    06-25-14 10:47 AM
    Wait.... Wait!
    This is a joke, right?
    The OP is just messin' with us.

Get with the program and complain about your battery or the background color.... or better yet, stop your whining altogether!
    .... or put it somewhere we can't see it!

Last edited by Lostboy5151; 06-25-14 at 04:11 PM.
    anon(2313227) likes this.
    06-25-14 12:37 PM
    Wait.... Wait!
    This is a joke, right?
    The OP is just messin' with us.

Get with the program and complain about your battery or the background color.... or better yet, stop your whining altogether!
    .... or put it somewhere we can't see it!

I suppose with that logic we shouldn't complain about anything, eh? Poor battery life?.....just an inconvenience.
    Hey, if you don't want to see his supposed whining (as you see it)....why don't you just ignore this thread?

Posted via CB10
    06-25-14 05:10 PM
    Ever tried participated?
    I have, but when scanning new threads the CB app doesn't allow you to distinguish between the countless word game threads and actual discussion threads. I'd like a better filter so that I don't have to scan every thread to see if it's something I'm interested in.
    Listen, I'm not losing sleep over this, I just think the OP has a valid point that would make the app better and therefore my time in it more efficient.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-14 05:19 PM
    I have, but when scanning new threads the CB app doesn't allow you to distinguish between the countless word game threads and actual discussion threads. I'd like a better filter so that I don't have to scan every thread to see if it's something I'm interested in.
    Listen, I'm not losing sleep over this, I just think the OP has a valid point that would make the app better and therefore my time in it more efficient.

Posted via CB10
    I agree but you can't even do that on the full site.
    06-26-14 06:27 AM
    I agree but you can't even do that on the full site.
    So true! Oh well, maybe they'll add it to the list of things they can look at for potential improvement.
    Not holding my breath though.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-26-14 07:39 AM

You can Unsubscribe, but it does not stop the thread from taking up a spot in the latest or new posts listings. I'd like to see an option that removes anything from the off topic rehab from the New Posts options.
    06-26-14 07:49 AM
    .... And i'd like world peace!!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    06-26-14 10:18 AM