A friend of mine just got an S4. This girl loveddd her BlackBerry 9900 swore to never let it go. She didn't even want to upgrade to a BB10 phone. She sent out a broadcast message last night stating she got a new phone and wanted to make sure her contacts were still there. This morning I message her asking her which phone she picked up and said S4... I was shocked... I asked her why she got the S4 and she said because blackberry stopped making new phones. I was shocked again... Asked her where she got that information from... she said the sales person told her. The exact quote was " they are not making any new phones...they even stopped making the Q10 and Z10 and the company isn't doing too well...so you are better off getting a new phone..." Rogers staff need more training?

Posted via CB10
    06-23-14 08:46 AM
    The gullibility of some people just astounds me.
    06-23-14 08:50 AM
    This is blasphemous. Que Horror!

Filipino. 23. Q10 user.
    06-23-14 08:55 AM
    A friend of mine just got an S4. This girl loveddd her BlackBerry 9900 swore to never let it go. She didn't even want to upgrade to a BB10 phone. She sent out a broadcast message last night stating she got a new phone and wanted to make sure her contacts were still there. This morning I message her asking her which phone she picked up and said S4... I was shocked... I asked her why she got the S4 and she said because blackberry stopped making new phones. I was shocked again... Asked her where she got that information from... she said the sales person told her. The exact quote was " they are not making any new phones...they even stopped making the Q10 and Z10 and the company isn't doing too well...so you are better off getting a new phone..." Rogers staff need more training?

Posted via CB10
    Tell her to return the phone (to the same D-bag) because it is defective, "Every time I try to make a call an elephant pops out" Samsung all ways takes care of it , but its a huge hassle.
    06-23-14 08:56 AM

Posted via CB10
    Lately calling around for the NEW AND LATEST PASSPORT,i actually spoke with a rep from a rogers plus store that said the same thing!

Posted via Passport OS 10.3.0.738
    10-09-14 12:09 PM
    Sounds like he should have a hot dog cart selling em out in the middle of the desert .But he did make a sale and people should be more informed no matter what you are buying we should have some idea of the products we want !
    10-10-14 06:41 AM
    Same thing happened to a friend of mine. They said that BlackBerry was stopping and that they should buy an iPhone and that it was better anyway! THATS BULL!

Posted via CB10
    10-21-14 06:02 PM
    If you let some sales dweeb talk you out of what you want, you deserve what you get.

Never walk into a store without knowing exactly what you want to spend your $ on.

Learn this wisdom, and buyers remorse will become what those "other" people experience.
    10-24-14 11:00 PM
    This gave me a chuckle!!!!

Posted via CB10
    02-05-15 12:44 PM
    So many of my friends were conned by the same sales folk "BlackBerry is going/gone/dead/<insert your own>" it's ridiculous...

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.1154
    02-13-15 04:16 PM
    Rogers (Robbers) staff are paid on commission. They will even prevent you from activating an employer plan and tell you that you have to wait a few months before activating it. So they can make more commission. This is not true and happened to me at a Rogers corporate store 6-7 years ago.

Rogers did not want to give me the money for the difference.

Well, as soon as my contract was up I ported out and never returned. My Internet is also not with Rogers.

I've also now told you all to be aware Rogers pulls fast ones.

Good job Rogers building those customer relationships!

Posted via CB10
    02-13-15 05:24 PM
    I think you need smarter contacts.

Posted via CB10 on the President Underwood version of the BlackBerry Classic
    02-13-15 07:03 PM