I am in western Canada and cannot find a z30 anywhere. Rogers head office is 'sold out' and stores had either no stock or very minimum based on locations and previous sales.

What's up with this, pretty dang sure they didn't sell out in a good way, rather pushed stock and didn't re-order.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-14 01:32 PM
    All retentions I'm sure they can help. Rogers is really good at helping when you act like your going to leave

Posted via CB10
    06-20-14 01:37 PM
    It's still listed at the website. Interestingly NO phones are able to be viewed right now due to technical issues with the site and YES this includes Android phones (but strangely Apple phones CAN still be viewed).....

https://www.rogers.com/web/link/wire...al&N=52+11+278
    06-20-14 01:44 PM
    I am in western Canada and cannot find a z30 anywhere. Rogers head office is 'sold out' and stores had either no stock or very minimum based on locations and previous sales.

What's up with this, pretty dang sure they didn't sell out in a good way, rather pushed stock and didn't re-order.

Posted via CB10
    Did you try Rogers online? It seems to let me add one to my cart. Shopblackberry.com is selling the correct model STA-5 for 499.99+tx in Canada. If you can get something for your current phone you can cut the extra $450 for buying off-contract (49.99 on 2-year contract) somewhat. Then you are free to negotiate off contract pricing if you can save more that way although I'm not sure how much you can squeeze out of Rogers for that... you must have the Z30.. It's awesome
    anon5645485 likes this.
    06-20-14 01:45 PM
    Rogers told me they don't have any more Z30's.. even though it's listed on their site.. try shop blackberry

Posted via CB10 C000DAC91
    06-20-14 02:50 PM
    Placed my order for a Z30 a few days ago (July 2/14), was told it was back ordered so we'll see when I receive it.

If the OP is still looking for one and is in Calgary, I believe the Bow Valley Square store downtown have a few in stock.
    07-05-14 12:43 AM
    I know it's more money up front but by one from BlackBerry itself, it comes unlocked and works on any network. And that way you don't owe Rogers anything. And can get better deals. I buy majority of my phones (3) off contract and it saves money in the long run

Posted via CB10
    logger4942 likes this.
    07-05-14 09:55 AM
    I bought my Z30 at Rogers. They Did not say it was back ordered at first. I phoned in my order. Don't go to the store, they don't know anything. Phoned my order in, Said 2-3 days. After 5 days I phoned in. Said it was back ordered. 3.5 weeks later I phoned in they said I had to ok the payout of my old phone. Order verified and phone was delivered the next day.

I don't believe they have any stock, only available by order. Rogers staff are brutal at the store level. They think BlackBerry is no more? Idiots. Phone in your order and be patient. Rogers charged me $29. On a plan. Great Deal.

Posted via Z30. Don M
    07-28-14 09:32 PM
    I bought my Z30 at Rogers. They Did not say it was back ordered at first. I phoned in my order. Don't go to the store, they don't know anything. Phoned my order in, Said 2-3 days. After 5 days I phoned in. Said it was back ordered. 3.5 weeks later I phoned in they said I had to ok the payout of my old phone. Order verified and phone was delivered the next day.

I don't believe they have any stock, only available by order. Rogers staff are brutal at the store level. They think BlackBerry is no more? Idiots. Phone in your order and be patient. Rogers charged me $29. On a plan. Great Deal.

Posted via Z30. Don M
    You just need to remember who you are dealing with, most of the front line staff haven't been there long, turn over is very high. If you get an experienced rep you are lucky. Just push for what you want and you will get it.

Posted Pantlessly via My Kick @ss Z30!!!
    07-28-14 10:09 PM
    My wife just made a few phone calls to the local Rogers stores in the area and found one on the 2nd or 3rd call. Picked it up on Friday afternoon.

I'm holding out for the Passport!

They are around if you look for them.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-14 11:54 AM
    They are back ordered at Blackberry itself, apparently can't produce fast enough for the demand!

Posted via CB10
    08-23-14 09:59 AM
    Couldn't find a Rogers Z30 anywhere in Quebec, ... sent an E-mail to Telus corpo, ... they called me back in 20 minutes and said I could pickup a Z30 at the Tr Rivieres store in 30 minutes.

Ordered a holster from Crackberry ... it's to arrive Thursday. ... Seems like a solid phone. All my mail boxes are set, ... all I need now is a good replacement for Exigis Pro.
    08-24-14 03:37 PM
    They are back ordered at Blackberry itself, apparently can't produce fast enough for the demand!

Posted via CB10
    I think this is some what true. I have a link at BlackBerry who can't even get his hands on a Z30 for himself be sure they're not available. Apparently he's been waiting since June.
    08-24-14 05:34 PM
    Rogers staff didn't even know about the Passport when I called the Small Business department. Same at local dealer that I deal with.

Posted from my secure Z30
    08-24-14 07:22 PM