Going thru the Bloomberg app I came across these top stories.....

The first is great, I really love what this guys says at the end...
    Is BlackBerry Finally Headed Towards a Turnaround?: Video - Bloomberg

The second is the stock watch...BBRY is number one..
    The Top Ten Stocks for Thursday, June 19: Video - Bloomberg

Really nice to see the media actually reporting good news for once.
    gokulesh, zyben, acovey and 6 others like this.
    06-19-14 01:40 PM
    Nice. Give them a couple days.
    06-19-14 01:50 PM
    There is no doubt that BBRY had a great day.

What I still doubt is can they sell smartphones to consumers and enterprise. Right now the Passport and the Classic are both niche devices that are aimed more at the enterprise customer. I'm not so sure these devices will get them to 10 million devices a year.
    06-19-14 01:59 PM

What I still doubt is can they sell smartphones to consumers and enterprise. Right now the Passport and the Classic are both niche devices that are aimed more at the enterprise customer. I'm not so sure these devices will get them to 10 million devices a year.
    They won't, but Chen has proven once again that he delivers so I'm getting excited thinking about what he (and Foxconn) has up his sleeve. What's around the corner?

Giddy up!

Z10
    06-19-14 07:42 PM
    It was a good day, but I feel like the momentum could die without the release of a flagship full-touch device. People love their Z30s. I am excited for both the Classic and Passport, but they need that Z50
    06-19-14 08:27 PM

That's why they are also selling the z3..

The GIF Exchange C001B7B16?
    BlackistheBerry likes this.
    06-19-14 08:33 PM
    They won't, but Chen has proven once again that he delivers so I'm getting excited thinking about what he (and Foxconn) has up his sleeve. What's around the corner?

Giddy up!

Z10
    I will assume that BlackBerry will consider designing a keyboard phone, for the Pacific market, with Foxconn. Perhaps a Q3? What do you think?

Posted with my BlackBerry Z10!
    06-19-14 08:35 PM
    Bloombergs stock app has a post today about BlackBerry, and although it's positive, they added a video to it about BlackBerrys worst flops. The video has nothing to do with the article, and yet it is there.
    You can't grow grass until you kill the weeds.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-14 09:18 PM
    add the Z3 and Z30 and they got a good chance

Posted via BlackBerry Z30
    06-19-14 10:22 PM
    Going thru the Bloomberg app I came across these top stories.....

The first is great, I really love what this guys says at the end...
    Is BlackBerry Finally Headed Towards a Turnaround?: Video - Bloomberg

The second is the stock watch...BBRY is number one..
    The Top Ten Stocks for Thursday, June 19: Video - Bloomberg

Really nice to see the media actually reporting good news for once.
    Wow it's almost as if there isn't a conspiracy against BlackBerry by the media after all.

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    JeepBB likes this.
    06-19-14 10:35 PM
    10 million phones really isn't very much if you think about it.

BlackBerry is going to have the entry level covered with the Z3 and they are going to be launching that in more countries. The Q5 and Z10 are now available as prepaid devices in Canada. Then you've got the Z30 for the mid range, but still great performing, full touch segment. Rounding things out with the Classic and Passport.

Add 10.3, BlackBerry Blend and continued good financial quarters which will slowly chip away at the negative sentiment surrounding BlackBerry. Then next year a high end full touch BlackBerry device is released along with 10.4 and BlackBerry is steadily back on track.

BlackBerry 10 phones has a much larger market then they have right now but no one knows about it. Marketing will happen for the Classic and the Passport, then device sales should increase. Even if BlackBerry can work towards getting 5% of smartphone sales they would far exceed the 10 million / year. And we all know that many more than the 5% would greatly enjoy the experience that BlackBerry has to offer.

Once BlackBerry is on a more stable financial footing, which it seems like they will be now, people will be much more open to getting a BlackBerry 10 phone because they won't be worried about the company disappearing.

BlackBerry is here to stay and 10 million phones is just the start.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-14 11:06 PM
    They are doing well over 10 millions phones as they are now if you count BBOS devices too.

Q4 2014 they sold over 3 million BBOS alone.

Signature - Google wants your info. What are you gonna do about it?
    06-19-14 11:14 PM
    They are doing well over 10 millions phones as they are now if you count BBOS devices too.

Q4 2014 they sold over 3 million BBOS alone.

Signature - Google wants your info. What are you gonna do about it?
    Those are actually decent numbers. I'd like to see them come out with a plan to start converting those BBOS people to BB10.

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    06-20-14 07:56 AM
    BlackBerry CEO: I’m Not Seeking an Offer to Sell: Video - Bloomberg
    On this video i found Mr. Chen very specific about how much he values the company: "if you offer 100$ per share i should call you back".
    Now let's think about Amazon, new phone maker, letting Blackberry access its Appstore.
    Don't you think Amazon thought about buying Blackberry?
    Is Mr. Chen making covert advances to Jeff Bezos?
    I think if Blackberry's sales goal of 10Millions phones is reached (and it should be as it isn't that much) demonstrating their customers' base is still strong, then Amazon with its new interest in being a phone maker may really be a serious bidder (and Blackberry will be on the market for a few years, even after they turn around the company...)
    Amazon is also a serious actor in machine to machine world (internet of things: just think about its magic wand for shopping, drones delivering their goods ...) and they may be very interested in gaining Blackberry's business core + QNX...
    I found Mr. Chen very amused by the question and his answer sounded to me like a direct tag price announcement.
    06-20-14 09:02 AM