Here is our HERO holding the BlackBerry passport.Its looking so so so HOTTTT

Courtesy n4bb
    Super Star Chen with BlackBerry Passport-img_20140619_215528.png

Posted from my Black Beast Q10
    serbanescu likes this.
    06-19-14 11:31 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=939835

Posted via CB10
    06-19-14 11:33 AM
    06-19-14 11:33 AM
    So I was hesitant at first. But compared side by side with the Classic. I 1million% want the Passport over the classic. Chen is not a big guy and that phone does not look ridiculous in his hands. Extremely excited for this device. Will be trading in Q10 and buying Passport day 1

Posted via CB10
    06-19-14 11:39 AM
    Still no back plate pics of the final device.

06-19-14 11:40 AM
    I've got one too.
    Super Star Chen with BlackBerry Passport-bqgcsndceaegi3i.jpg
    06-19-14 11:40 AM
    So I was hesitant at first. But compared side by side with the Classic. I 1million% want the Passport over the classic. Chen is not a big guy and that phone does not look ridiculous in his hands. Extremely excited for this device. Will be trading in Q10 and buying Passport day 1

Posted via CB10
    Passport will be a master piece. Not too big and small. Designed to keep it on palm always.

Andreas Uberman Z likes this.
    06-19-14 11:42 AM
    Chen is no superstar. He is a just a "boring" CEO. And thank God for that .
    kbz1960 and milo53 like this.
    06-19-14 11:43 AM
    I've got one too.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BqgcSndCEAEGI3I.jpg 
Views:	5404 
Size:	28.9 KB 
ID:	278962
    Awesome....now that's a pic which makes a bold statement. We two are coming to kick some...

06-19-14 11:44 AM
    Man, that's a huge device. . . :S
    06-19-14 03:34 PM
    Chen is a BEAST! He is doing AWESOME!
    New phones will be IMPRESSIVE!

" The sleeping giant is about to wake up " Me
    ravnfire30 likes this.
    06-19-14 04:26 PM
    Don't like it.

But I'll take a Classic!

Z10 on Telus
    montberry likes this.
    06-19-14 04:32 PM
    The passport isn't my jam, personally. The classic on the other hand is the closest thing I'll get to an updated Q10 so I'll take that please!

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    06-19-14 05:55 PM
    But Passport is a powerful and flagship of BlackBerry. The specs speaks for it

06-19-14 10:32 PM
    06-19-14 10:38 PM
    Here is our HERO holding the BlackBerry passport.Its looking so so so HOTTTT

Courtesy n4bb
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140619_215528.png 
Views:	2912 
Size:	393.7 KB 
ID:	278956

Why is he a hero?

A hero can be a lot of things, a soldier that gives his life for his country, a fireman who runs into a burning building, a cop who runs into a school with an active shooter, a citizen who jumps into a river to save a drowning person or animal.

A CEO that holds up two new phones isn't a hero by any stretch of the imagination. Sorry, but that word is over used to the point where it is becoming meaningless.

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    06-20-14 03:22 AM
    Why is he a hero?

A hero can be a lot of things, a soldier that gives his life for his country, a fireman who runs into a burning building, a cop who runs into a school with an active shooter, a citizen who jumps into a river to save a drowning person or animal.

A CEO that holds up two new phones isn't a hero by any stretch of the imagination. Sorry, but that word is over used to the point where it is becoming meaningless.

Now BlackBerry is in a come back mode and it's just because of his revamped strategy. He delivered z3 as per committed time frame.Brought operation costs down,partnered with foxconn,amazon.Do you know if some one(Could be C level or B level) do something to get a company out of trouble and when it's results are good we call him a hero...He is yet not done..long way to go...as a part of this community I don't find any reasons to not call him hero

Thunderbuck and Z30Commission like this.
    06-20-14 04:32 AM
    Why is he a hero?

BlackBerry was burning school when Chen stepped IN,He jumped to the current drowning state of BlackBerry to save the company. Whatever you said clearly match Chen.

I manage a 50+ team of business division and I understand how difficult is to build a team and revive a loss making unit to profitability. It seems you don't understand business language

06-20-14 04:35 AM
    BlackBerry was burning school when Chen stepped IN,He jumped to the current drowning state of BlackBerry to save the company. Whatever you said clearly match Chen.

I manage a 50+ team of business division and I understand how difficult is to build a team and revive a loss making unit to profitability. It seems you don't understand business language

Sorry but that isn't a hero.

06-20-14 04:37 AM
    He has just started. The world will call him a hero soon.Just wait and watch

06-20-14 04:39 AM
    The "off-topic" comments have been deleted.

[WARN]Discuss, debate, even disagree. But please keep the discussion civil. No personal comments, please.[/WARN]
    06-20-14 09:10 AM
    Super star? Oh come on.

The phone still looks bad for typing, the kb is so low on it.
    TGR1 likes this.
    06-20-14 09:33 AM
    Why is he a hero?

Ahh, perspective is a wonderful thing. I agree sir. That word has been cheapened.
    06-20-14 03:29 PM
    Why is he a hero?

He can be a hero. We need to return to standard definitions rather than perceptions of words.

Here are two of the definitions for hero that are fitting for Chen:

a man admired for his achievements and noble qualities d :� one who shows great courage