Amazon apps on the way to BBW!-img_20140618_130557.png

Posted via CB10
    Declan Walsh and Nels like this.
    06-18-14 07:06 AM
    Good spot. Just noticed this too.
    06-18-14 07:10 AM
    great news
    06-18-14 07:15 AM
    How is this different than currently running amazon's appstore?

Posted via CB10
    06-18-14 08:41 AM
    How is this different than currently running amazon's appstore?

Posted via CB10
    The rest of the world outside of BlackBerry now know about it.
    nah.uhh likes this.
    06-18-14 08:49 AM
    It's more like BlackBerry World is getting butchered and Amazon store is getting added.

I really wish BlackBerry had just added in Amazon apps and services into BlackBerry World. It would have been such a better experience for BlackBerry customers. But I guess us long term customers and what we experience isn't a priority to BlackBerry. So now we have to create an Amazon account and I just think it's going to be a worse experience. BlackBerry should have just tagged anything from Amazon within BlackBerry World with a logo. Split the money from any sales and then it would have been pure addition but now we have addition and subtraction.

The more I think about it the more I dislike this move. It could have been great but obviously Amazon was bargaining from a position of power and BlackBerry had to submit and got the worst side of the deal.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-14 08:50 AM
    Well, now I own a BlackDroid. RIP BlackBerry! It was nice whilst it lasted!

Careful! Z10 in action!
    06-18-14 09:30 AM
    Maybe they'll build the app store natively (similar to snap) but have it integrated with BlackBerry World - android apps would come from amazon and native app would come from app world
    06-18-14 09:40 AM
    I really wish BlackBerry had just added in Amazon apps and services into BlackBerry World. BlackBerry should have just tagged anything from Amazon within BlackBerry World with a logo. Split the money from any sales and then it would have been pure addition
    Posted via CB10
    This ^ ftw
    06-18-14 09:43 AM
    I also read that music and video purchases will no longer be supported in BlackBerry World after 21 July, and instead we will have to use third party support for that.
    Amazon apps on the way to BBW!-img_20140618_074730.png

Posted via CB10
    06-18-14 09:47 AM
    I really wish BlackBerry had just added in Amazon apps and services into BlackBerry World. It would have been such a better experience for BlackBerry customers. But I guess us long term customers and what we experience isn't a priority to BlackBerry. So now we have to create an Amazon account and I just think it's going to be a worse experience. BlackBerry should have just tagged anything from Amazon within BlackBerry World with a logo. Split the money from any sales and then it would have been pure addition but now we have addition and subtraction.

The more I think about it the more I dislike this move. It could have been great but obviously Amazon was bargaining from a position of power and BlackBerry had to submit and got the worst side of the deal.

Posted via CB10
    Can you get a job guiding BBRY, please? They need common sense help, badly, soon there will be nothing left to save.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-14 10:26 AM
    06-18-14 10:54 AM