We all know that they are concentrating on Indonesia and other parts of Asia. I honestly think with the Z3 they should go all out in Africa as well. This is where the growth lies especially in telecommunications. Countries such as Nigeria, Kenya, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Uganda and ofcourse South Africa could really help in selling a huge number of handsets. I don't see much being said about them in the media, blogs, etc. They would definitely do very well here with the Z3.

Posted from my SuperHuman Q10
    06-17-14 03:42 PM
    I agree!
    I hope if the Z3 is selling well that they are able to really ramp up production and expand their Z3 market by several more countries ASAP.
    Anthony_2u likes this.
    06-17-14 06:03 PM
    It would sell in the western world as well not everyone wants a high end device most people want a good phone at a good price.

Posted via CB10
    Anthony_2u likes this.
    06-17-14 07:37 PM
    I agree, but they also need a plan to hold the market. Price won't do it. Android can compete and maybe beat them on price. Selling quantity and hold their market position are not the same thing in the long run. Short term plays won't put them back in a profitable, defensible position. Android is virtually free, and Firefox is releasing a $25 phone in India. What makes people choose a BB over those choices? It is not BBM with Whatsapp and others available on both and giving people 500 million users to connect with worldwide.
    06-17-14 08:45 PM
    Blackberry have an advantage trust me with bb10 they are getting their money's worth think about it. The cheap androids most of them don't have the specs that the Z3 has so if blackberry market this phone properly they can get the profits trust me on this. The Z3 can video and voice call security is good etc etc this is a win win for BlackBerry I see a come back we just need to support them it can work.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-14 09:25 PM