I'm Aquarius.
    I'm a one hundred percent perfect -addicted guy.
    But I am a totally whatever guy at the same time .
    I have a black Z10. I sure love it!
    I use it without any shell case or screen protector. I thought phone is designed like this, which is real him or her. Anything added later is nonsense.
    But I can't bear to see dust in the narrow gap of Z10 's chin or head or everywhere!
    So I clean and clean, brush and brush...I'm so torn apart.
    Anyone is like me? Tell me I'm not alone......
    And I wish the coming blackberry phone had no that "huge"narrow gaps to save kinda people like me. Amen....

Posted via my battery dropping too fast Z10
    06-15-14 02:48 AM
    I too am an Aquarius.
    And I've also been like that with my Z10 the first few months after I got it. I guess it just got pretty old to me and I only clean it up half as much. But it's still pretty clean, though I am a neat freak.

BlackBerry Z10 | 10.3.0.296
    06-15-14 03:09 AM
    Pisces here and hate using my phones with cases.
    I would rather use a pouch than be seen protecting my phones with cases.
    It makes them ugly and heavy for me.
    As for dust, well that's inevitable even with a case.
    I clean anytime as I find it necessary .
    So, no, You are not alone - MJ

White Z30 - The Best BlackBerry Experience
    06-15-14 03:44 AM

I don't recall Michael Jordan saying that.

06-15-14 03:47 AM
    All I can say is people must put their Z10's in some dusty/dirty places as my 15 month old Z10 doesn't have one speck of dust/dirt in any of its crevices, and rocking with no case on my phone either. Perhaps you need to clean out your pockets/bag more to stop this.

Careful! Z10 in action!
    06-15-14 03:55 AM
    You're not alone. I even bought an LCD screen cleaner kit to wipe off fingerprints from time to time. And also wipe the phone with microfiber dabbed in alcohol to disinfect it. Yes, OCD.

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    zephyr613 likes this.
    06-15-14 04:10 AM
    I don't recall Michael Jordan saying that.

Michael Jackson did actually

SK122387 likes this.
    06-15-14 04:14 AM
    Its a proven scientific fact that there are more germs on the average mobile phone than on the seat of a public toilet. And if one has been brought up in the Domestos and Detol age where everything is steralised to within an inch of its life, this will be something to worry about.

Brought up in an age where I would snap off a stick of rhubarb and sit on the step of my parents shed and eat that rhubarb....without washing it.....I probably have a more substansial immune system, having grown up with a healthy input of germs.

And as I'm not someone who spends time in a dark room secretly licking the screen of my Z10, the germs on it are of no concern to me.

However, I do find an old, clean make-up brush ideal for getting dust out of crevices on any phone...
    BD_BB_8520 and FF22 like this.
    06-15-14 04:26 AM
    Its a proven scientific fact that there are more germs on the average mobile phone than on the seat of a public toilet. And if one has been brought up in the Domestos and Detol age where everything is steralised to within an inch of its life, this will be something to worry about.

Brought up in an age where I would snap off a stick of rhubarb and sit on the step of my parents shed and eat that rhubarb....without washing it.....I probably have a more substansial immune system, having grown up with a healthy input of germs.

And as I'm not someone who spends time in a dark room secretly licking the screen of my Z10, the germs on it are of no concern to me.

However, I do find an old, clean make-up brush ideal for getting dust out of crevices on any phone...
    To each their own

06-15-14 04:45 AM
    I too am an Aquarius.
    And I've also been like that with my Z10 the first few months after I got it. I guess it just got pretty old to me and I only clean it up half as much. But it's still pretty clean, though I am a neat freak.

Aquarius always has almost the same nature. I know what you said and vice versa!

JamBueree likes this.
    06-15-14 05:33 AM

Very moved when you mentioned MJ. Hey we are the world --MJ

06-15-14 05:35 AM
    All I can say is people must put their Z10's in some dusty/dirty places as my 15 month old Z10 doesn't have one speck of dust/dirt in any of its crevices, and rocking with no case on my phone either. Perhaps you need to clean out your pockets/bag more to stop this.

Careful! Z10 in action!
    But dust is everything, isn't it? But I will try to care about it. Thanks for your advice!

06-15-14 05:39 AM
    You're not alone. I even bought an LCD screen cleaner kit to wipe off fingerprints from time to time. And also wipe the phone with microfiber dabbed in alcohol to disinfect it. Yes, OCD.

Lol hey among all replies, I like yours most! And I also like you!
    It seems like I find the same kind person like me. And you totally won me over!
    Yeah give me five!

ronfc likes this.
    06-15-14 05:42 AM

Lol you know what. I'm man and I'm using my Panasonic electronic shaving brush to clean z10. I bet yours is better. My brush is too thick.

afl777 likes this.
    06-15-14 05:47 AM
    But dust is everything, isn't it? But I will try to care about it. Thanks for your advice!

I am sure if I get a microscope out and peer down the lens at my Z10 with it then I am sure I will see some dust particles lodged in somewhere, but to the naked eye I cannot see it. Apart from using a microfiber cloth to clean the finger prints off my screen, and the occasional wipe with the same cloth around the edges and back if my Z10 I get no issues with dust. Perhaps I just lucky here, but other than that not sure why lack of visible dust in any crevices don't seem to happen with my ZeeTen.

Careful! Z10 in action!
    06-15-14 06:03 AM
    Once a week, vacuum, wash and polish. People love buying my old phones, they still look brand new two years later.
    06-15-14 07:00 AM
    The one thing I love about my Z10 is that I don't need a case. And it still rocks!
    06-15-14 07:07 AM
    I'm a Taurus, and I will murder any case that tries to touch my Z10. I do wipe the screen every time I touch to use it, but I don't really care about the rest of the phone. Maybe I just do an adequate job of not getting it too dirty. I have the white one btw
    06-15-14 10:19 AM
    Libra here and I do the same.... I keep wiping my device till it's shiny.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-14 12:48 PM
    I'm Aquarius.
    I'm a one hundred percent perfect -addicted guy.
    But I am a totally whatever guy at the same time .
    I have a black Z10. I sure love it!
    I use it without any shell case or screen protector. I thought phone is designed like this, which is real him or her. Anything added later is nonsense.
    But I can't bear to see dust in the narrow gap of Z10 's chin or head or everywhere!
    So I clean and clean, brush and brush...I'm so torn apart.
    And I wish the coming blackberry phone had no that "huge"narrow gaps to save kinda people like me. Amen....

I used a needle to clean those gaps you are not alone.

Pisces btw.

Posted via My Awesome Z10 | Follow me on Twitter @angelesrobby
    06-15-14 12:51 PM
    Oh, gawd, my screen would drive some of you crazy. When I reapplied my screen protector on my replacement z10, I got some little particles under it. So it shows those little bubbles. I have finally gotten to where I generally ignore them. They really only show when the screen is off (Black). But now maybe I should take some scotch tape to it.......................... thanks for the ocd session!
    ronfc likes this.
    06-15-14 01:39 PM
    Clean mine with Lysol wipes weekly. In between with damp cloth as needed.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-14 03:39 PM
    I am a Scorpio.

What gaps, what dust?

posted via my Z10
    FF22 likes this.
    06-15-14 06:48 PM
    You do realise that horoscopes use the Barnum effect and that you are an *****

Posted via CB10
    06-15-14 06:55 PM
    I wipe mine every day with antibacterial wipes...I constantly clean the screen if I see a mark on it...I'm a Capricorn what ever that has to do with it but I have OCD & that has everything to do with it...So no dust had the chance to settle

My Z10 Whiteout
    06-15-14 08:28 PM
27 12