I'm not sure if this a Q10 issue or and BlackBerry Link issue. My Q10 has been acting a little funky lately nothing major just moving a little slow and what not and I figured maybe I should do a factory reset because its been a while since I've done a backup or a reset. So I open up BlackBerry Link and notice that I'm logged out and so I go to log back in and the program keeps quitting so after 3 or so random closings I uninstalled link and reinstalled it. After that I connected my Q10 again and proceeded to backup my device. Here's my problem it says that its preparing to backup device and the bar is there where it tells you the progress of the backup but it stays at 0% an then after a couple of minutes it says its at 100% and ends the backup. The thing is that when I click on Back Up and Restore tab and select the restore button it says I don't have any backups but I've "backed up" like 3 times today. Now I'm worried that if I do a factory reset it may not do it properly. Is this my phone doing this or Link? and how do I fix it?
    06-14-14 07:42 PM
    Have you checked the directory where BBLink stores the backups to see if there are files there and what size they are? My backups are in My Documents/blackberry/backups. I believe that is the default location for BBLink.
    06-14-14 08:25 PM
    Have you checked the directory where BBLink stores the backups to see if there are files there and what size they are? My backups are in My Documents/blackberry/backups. I believe that is the default location for BBLink.
    I did. I think I figured it out. My Q10 wasnt properly connecting to Link. I restarted my phone again this time while still connected to Link and it successfully backed up. Thanks for the help!
    06-14-14 09:05 PM
    Your welcome
    06-15-14 09:30 AM