Ok so I love my Q10 but lately I've felt like throwing this thing across the room. First of all this douuble typing problem is so freaking annoying that I cringe at the thought of having to type, and now suddenly I started getting messages in my hub that I have limited storage and to clear out space. I have 90 photos and 4 short videos like 30 secoonds long and no music on my device. I checked the storage and it turns out the apps are taking all of the space. (700mb for igrann alone) and there is no way to clear it. Really blackberry? So I read that I have to delete and reinstall the apps which is dumb but oh well I try it and delete about 10 apps. I decide to restart the phone before I install them again but when it turns back on the apps are still there! I literally can't even delete my apps! Does anybody know of a way to clear out the cache of the apps without having to delete them? Any help would be helpful.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-14 04:36 PM
    For most apps, you have to delete the app, restart and then reinstall the app. Unfortunately, unless the developer builds in a way to delete the cache for each app, this is what you must do.
    06-14-14 05:00 PM
    I just figured I had to go to the app manager and delete them from there. For some reason when I delete the apps within the home screen is not working.

Posted via CB10
    06-14-14 07:15 PM