After the last official software update: After every charge I noticed that the Hub is not accessible. Even if I try to reboot the Hub it goes white. None of the apps are accessible either, Twitter, contacts, calendar, BBM. I have to reboot the device. Now I have to reboot it almost once or twice a day. Has any one experienced this? Any solutions?

Thanks

Using Z-10 STL100-1 10.2.1 2941
    06-14-14 03:10 AM
    I'd like to hear some people about this. I just received the update yesterday, but haven't got to it yet. Have you tried reloading the OS by the way?
    06-14-14 03:20 AM
    No I have not reloaded OS yet.
    06-14-14 03:22 AM
    I think that would be smart to do if the hard reset didn't work. Make sure you back up your data first.
    06-14-14 03:28 AM
    The hard reset works but that means resetting the device twice a day
    06-14-14 03:34 AM
    Haven't had any issues with the last update at all, so I would advise reloading it again via BlackBerry link, or autoloader if possible. Seems that something went badly wrong during last update.

Careful! Z10 in action!
    06-14-14 03:41 AM
    The hard reset works but that means resetting the device twice a day
    That's what I mean. If a hard reset works, it works. If you have to do it twice a day, it's just a patch. I think it would do you good to reload the OS. Make sure you do a back up first.
    jedcath likes this.
    06-14-14 04:14 AM
    I'd agree that reloading the OS seems appropriate. I guess you could look through the HUB when it does open and see if there's anything odd about any email, text, etc. Or once open, do the FIVE diagonal swipes to reload it.
    06-14-14 09:31 AM
    I have the same issue! This started happening after updating to. 3175. Already tried an autoloader of. 3175, issue persists
    06-14-14 10:06 AM
    Also I'm using the same device as the op
    06-14-14 10:09 AM
    So I reverted back to 10.2.1.2228 and it solved the problem. Strangest bug ever.

Posted via CB10
    jedcath likes this.
    06-14-14 02:20 PM
    After the last official software update: After every charge I noticed that the Hub is not accessible. Even if I try to reboot the Hub it goes white. None of the apps are accessible either, Twitter, contacts, calendar, BBM. I have to reboot the device. Now I have to reboot it almost once or twice a day. Has any one experienced this? Any solutions?

Thanks

Using Z-10 STL100-1 10.2.1 2941
    Happened to my Z10 once or twice. The Hub is just black, can't access any apps, even Settings! When this kind of thing happens, I usually have a set a troubleshooting procedures, like Restart the phone by holding the power/lock button and tap 'Restart' or turn it OFF by pressing and holding the power button until the device turns OFF then turn it ON again. If that didn't work, I repeat the process for about 3 times. If that still doesn't, I resort to a battery pull. If that still didn't work, time to reload the OS. So after the Hub and the apps went cray, all I did was hard reset the phone, and voila! It's working fine.

Cave, cave, moderator videt
    06-14-14 02:43 PM
    The best thing to do in that case is hold the volume buttons until the BlackBerry logo shows up. It's better than a battery pull.
    06-14-14 02:45 PM
    The best thing to do in that case is hold the volume buttons until the BlackBerry logo shows up. It's better than a battery pull.
    This doesn't work on a STL1.

06-14-14 02:56 PM
    This doesn't work on a STL1.

Ah, didn't know you had one.
    06-14-14 05:42 PM
    I have not experience this issue but try hard reset not just resetting hub. if doesn't work you have to reload the OS mostly solves if phone is buggy or acting strange. Cheers.

via Q10
    06-14-14 05:45 PM
    I'd agree that reloading the OS seems appropriate. I guess you could look through the HUB when it does open and see if there's anything odd about any email, text, etc. Or once open, do the FIVE diagonal swipes to reload it.
    I upgraded to the latest software update. That didn't work, So finally did the whole OS update, complete wipe and reload. Was happy for 1 day when everything was smooth. Now back to freeze of hub after every RECHARGE. There is definitely a relationship to recharging the phone via the electric outlet Requires a whole hard reset.

Any suggestions are appreciated
    07-31-14 08:38 AM
    final solution: After I noticed that charging the OS and Hub would freeze, I realized that this problem was only with specific chargers, even though one is a genuine BB charger. I stopped using those electrical chargers and I haven't had a problem since then
    FF22 likes this.
    11-12-14 02:48 AM