I have been trying to put calendar entries into my BBM Group but the iOS user doesn't have the calendar entry populating to the Calendar app. I checked permissions and they were initially turned off for the calendar. After enabling them, entries still would not save to her calendar.

Is this a BlackBerry only thing or can these be sent to the iOS calendar for everyone else?

As a BB user, iOS settings are a little lost on me so maybe I'm not checking in the right place?
    06-13-14 11:24 AM
    Got the same issue and never found a workaround.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-14 11:10 AM
    I worked on this forever. You need to ensure the iCloud calendar is enabled in the "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" settings. Once you do, you'll find the BBM calendars listed as sub-entries of iCloud in the calendar app. As long as you have them checked off, they appear in the calendar.

One lingering issue: my corporate iPhone has AirWatch MDM, and despite iCloud being enabled, I'm still not able to see BBM as a calendar under iCloud. Probably something the company has locked down.
    06-22-14 11:38 AM
    I just helped a friend on this, and realized I wasn't explicit with this entry. You need to TOGGLE iCloud Calendar off then on again. This should do it...
    cmarinas likes this.
    08-09-14 04:51 AM