I hate my BlackBerry Z10 at the moment. It's been in for repairs on more occasions than I've actually owned it.....& I've only had my Z10 for just over 6 months now. I'm a first-time BlackBerry user & I'm absolutely disappointed & furious about this. Also, my Z10 just recently came back from repairs & now it's starting to be problematic again. I truely hope that someone from BlackBerry Management reads this & responds to it.
    I WANT THIS SORTED!

Posted via CB10
    06-11-14 11:49 AM
    What do you want sorted? You didn't explain a thing.

Posted via CB10 on my Z30STA100-5/10.3.0.296
    06-11-14 11:51 AM
    It should be self explanatory.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-14 12:02 PM
    Call your carrier and have them connect youth BBRY who may do something. If not, sounds like another lost unhappy ex customer.
    06-11-14 12:03 PM
    I bought mine refurbished. It?s working fine so far. Been using it for more than 7 months now. Maybe yours is one of those devices. But blackberry should address problem with your device and fix it.
    What is the problem btw?

Posted via ZED TEN
    06-11-14 12:05 PM
    The last problem was a vertical blue line on the display. It was sent in for repairs & apparently the display unit was replaced. Now I'm having that same problem again.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-14 12:08 PM
    If you WANT THIS SORTED, probably ranting here isn't going to accomplish much except make you feel better for a moment. Talk to your carrier.

Tapped out on my Q10
    SK122387, RednekHoser and lift like this.
    06-11-14 01:20 PM
    The last problem was a vertical blue line on the display. It was sent in for repairs & apparently the display unit was replaced. Now I'm having that same problem again.

Posted via CB10
    Try moving your icons around on your home screen. That should get rid of the blue line.

STL100-3. OS 10.3.0.296
    Jimberry Storm likes this.
    06-11-14 02:27 PM
    I hate my BlackBerry Z10 at the moment. It's been in for repairs on more occasions than I've actually owned it.....& I've only had my Z10 for just over 6 months now. I'm a first-time BlackBerry user & I'm absolutely disappointed & furious about this. Also, my Z10 just recently came back from repairs & now it's starting to be problematic again. I truely hope that someone from BlackBerry Management reads this & responds to it.
    I WANT THIS SORTED!

Posted via CB10
    Who's doing the repairs? Blackberry or someone else? Where did you get the phone and was it a refurb?

You came here to rant instead of actually explaining yourself.
    06-13-14 05:44 AM
    Try moving your icons around on your home screen. That should get rid of the blue line.

STL100-3. OS 10.3.0.296
    A blue line in an lcd screen is either a bad display, or a bad power signal going to the display. I think in this case, it's the power supply, which is integrated into the motherboard.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-14 06:11 AM

Posted via CB10
    Get on your carriers case and make a replacement call. Get a brand new phone. If they can't fix it the first time, then the motherboard isn't working. Full replacement is the only fix. If they say no tell them it will cost $70 to make a small claims court and it will cost them a lot more in lawyers Dees just to show up. Fight the Man!

Z10
    06-13-14 06:17 AM

Posted via CB10
    OK, generally... if you are having repeat issues (especially if they are the same issues) with a device, then it may be something on your end -- such as a non-stock or inferior charging unit. Or... a bad SIM card. I have had my Z10 since it was intro'd into the USA from day one, and though I of course have an occasional glitch, the phone has been a solid, daily user.
    06-13-14 09:14 AM
    Well you've had ****ty luck because I had my Z10 for over a year and never sent it for repairs.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3175
    06-13-14 09:53 AM
    It's nothing he's doing, lol. Unless he's charging it wife a welder, he's fine.

I suspect they replaced the lcd and it was working fine for a bit, then the faulty motherboard wiped out this lcd.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-14 04:02 PM
    It's nothing he's doing, lol. Unless he's charging it wife a welder, he's fine.

Posted via CB10
    He said "It's been in for repairs on more occasions than I've actually owned it....." that sounds very much like he's doing something. If you charge it with a cheap charger -- for example -- that does not out put proper charge, it can raise hell with the phone. And, there are a lot of cheap chargers out there.
    06-13-14 05:21 PM
    He said "It's been in for repairs on more occasions than I've actually owned it....." that sounds very much like he's doing something. If you charge it with a cheap charger -- for example -- that does not out put proper charge, it can raise hell with the phone. And, there are a lot of cheap chargers out there.
    Since OP hasn't specified what charger he's using, I don't think we can make the assumption that it's his fault. It easily could be the motherboard, or a just a faulty device.

Posted using my Asus Transformer TF700T via the CrackBerry App
    06-13-14 07:44 PM
    Short of a charger putting out high voltage, it isn't going to hurt the phone. Dropping the phone repeatedly may, tossing it onto a desk may, but the OP didn't say any of those things occurred. Very possibly after the first incident, the repair was done poorly. Then again, the OP never really asked for help, he just wanted to rant. Of course posting here and asking Blackberry management to respond is a lot like calling Dairy Queen and ask to speak to Queen Elizabeth.
    bruce73 and gebco like this.
    06-13-14 08:24 PM
    Then again, the OP never really asked for help, he just wanted to rant. Of course posting here and asking Blackberry management to respond is a lot like calling Dairy Queen and ask to speak to Queen Elizabeth.
    ROTFL

06-13-14 08:34 PM
    .. Of course posting here and asking Blackberry management to respond is a lot like calling Dairy Queen and ask to speak to Queen Elizabeth.
    Ha...made my night

Posted via CB10
    06-13-14 09:28 PM
    Ha...made my night

Posted via CB10
    No wonder they get annoyed when I do that.

06-13-14 09:42 PM
    Notice how the OP is conveniently not posting anything to troubleshoot or at the very least, help us help him in his next steps?!

Coincidence? I think not!

Posted via CB10
    06-13-14 09:54 PM
    Notice how the OP is conveniently not posting anything to troubleshoot or at the very least, help us help him in his next steps?!

Coincidence? I think not!

Posted via CB10
    So what are you saying? He's just an Apple plant?

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    06-13-14 10:15 PM
    Since OP hasn't specified what charger he's using, I don't think we can make the assumption that it's his fault. It easily could be the motherboard, or a just a faulty device.

Yeah... that makes a ton of sense.
    06-13-14 11:07 PM
    Yeah... that makes a ton of sense.
    I'm glad you agree.

I think it makes more sense to dream up a scenario where we decide OP is using a certain charger (without any suggestion he is) and then blame that charger for all his problems.

Posted using my Z10 via CB10
    06-13-14 11:11 PM
    Verizon doesn't even repair these. They just send me a new phone if I have any problems the first year. Its that simple dude

Posted via CB10
    06-14-14 05:17 AM
37 12