As you know already I am a Proudly Z10 user, but not so proud about the BlackBerry solving problems and function issues of our phones.
    Any way after 2 weeks of waiting finally the. 2941 comes to me also here in Romania, thru Vodafone carrier.
    As many of you told us already it seems that some flow issues, some frame to frame transfer, lags between stopping one app and starting another one all solved. The phone is working more speedy, more precise on the task you command, and let's say finally we have a tool!
    BUT, any one from BlackBerry, please solve the contacts app Issue! Also now all my contacts are doubled or even tripled because of the integration with other accounts: Google, Outlook, Facebook, Linkedin, Sim and Link. It is so obvious that neither from programming dept hasn't analyzed yet the entire Contact and Phone App because there are now the WORSE Apps embedded here. It's incredible how a business phone like BlackBerry hasn't yet a powerful and very optimised Contact and phone app. Please mr Chen, answer me, when BlackBerry Z10 will we tap on the dial pad and the Contacts app will deliver the predicted names from Contact or Numbers dialed already, LIKE EVERY ******* ANDROID PHONE! AND LIKE THE LEGACY BlackBerry HAVE?
    THANK YOU!

Proudly Z10 owner
    baggins15 likes this.
    06-07-14 12:50 AM
    I have a problem :'(
    After update 10.2.1.2941 sometimes i can't open any app or read any message in the hub..
    When i open for example the Whatsapp it's close...

Can you help me please??! :'(

Z10

Posted via CB10
    06-07-14 01:24 AM
    I Discovered when i connect to charge and i use my phone, the problem is come..
    Help me :'( :'(

Posted via CB10
    06-07-14 01:33 AM
    At least with 10.3.1 your problems will be solved... I think

Or did you have apps installed which caused the problems?!
    Ahmedto0ony likes this.
    06-07-14 03:15 AM
    Am Q10 si n am avut contactele duplicat decat odata si am rezolvat problema refacand toata agenda in momentul in care am sters o pe toata din greseala, apoi n am mai avut problema niciodata si ai setari sa scoti din contacte conturile de mail, probabil si ele te incurca si faza cu mesajele care nu raspund e din cauza ca sunt foarte lungi(ca si istoric ma refer) mai sterge din ele sau sterge tot istoricul cu o persoana si apoi nu va mai fi lag in mesajele cu respectivul contact...in rest n am probleme cu telefonul, nici n am avut, uneori aveam cand erau softurile la inceput unele probleme minore care se rezolvau cu un restart soft.

Posted via my sexy Q10
    06-07-14 03:20 AM
    I have a Q10, and in my opinion the phone does not have a contacts problem. It is more of lack of knowledge of how to use it. The phone is giving you options to run your contacts in many ways. Not knowing of this leads to duplicates. I had a Z10 before and in the beginning I also thought the the contacts app was buggy.

Posted via CB10
    2ndHalfCor likes this.
    06-07-14 03:34 AM
    What time to release the 10.3?
    I can't wait... hahaha
    I see the beta in the CB it's amazing :* <3

Posted via CB10
    06-07-14 03:34 AM
    At least with 10.3.1 your problems will be solved... I think

Or did you have apps installed which caused the problems?!
    Nooo when i update to 10.2.1.2941 the problem is come
    What time to release the 10.3?

I can't wait... hhhhhh

I see the beta in the CB it's amazing ?_?
    Last edited by Ahmedto0ony; 06-07-14 at 08:11 AM.
    06-07-14 05:52 AM
    My problem with this update is that I only see white screen on my text messages icon. I can only see them in the hub but not on the text messages. *sigh*

Posted via CB10
    06-07-14 09:49 AM
    Posted via CB10
    06-07-14 09:50 AM
    My problem with this update is that I only see white screen on my text messages icon. I can only see them in the hub but not on the text messages. *sigh*

Posted via CB10
    I think the problem in this update..
    Anyone talk to BlackBerry company about this update hahahaha

Posted via CB10
    06-07-14 12:50 PM
    The NO HUB issue after the update was just in te beginning. After 30 minutes all comes to life. The hub, the contacts, all. But the problems still remains. As I told the contacts are doubled, tripled. I did a wipe out them from everywhere and after that installed from a secure copy but after a few days of syncing with all the accounts the problems apears again. Sorry there is a problem and they must solve it.

Ce e tare la Q 10 e ca ai oric�nd tastatura la �ndem�n? ?i cau?i direct in search orice. In plus �?i aduce ?i contactele �n mod predic?ii, ceea ce la Z nu se �nt�mpl?. Nu �n?eleg *** sar poate ne l?murim. P?cat ca nu sunt mai mul?i romani pe aici sa ne conversam.... mie ce nu �mi place la Q e ca are ecranul amoled ?i e na?pa, ?i ca e prea mica distanta dintre baza ecranului ?i �nceputul tastaturii, astfel �nc�t foarte u?or atingi ecranul ?i mi?ti ecranele...Z ul e mult mai practic la operare, iar tastatura e Zen. plus ca ecranul e mult mai luminos

Proudly Z10 owner
    06-07-14 04:29 PM
    Am un canal unde mai sunt romani si putem discuta despre tehnologie si orice legat de blackberry in principal, blackberry pitesti. Cat despre Q10 mie mi place in principal pt tastatura fizica si da, desi ai dreptate apasam la inceput din greseala ecranul, acum nu se mai intampla absolut deloc pt ca m am obisnuit cu el, despre *** e conceput, led sau altceva, nu prea cred ca sunt diferente atat de mari si ca sa ai parte de o claritate maxima trebuie oricum sa ti iei alta firma lucru care e exclus din pt meu de vedere si am inteles ca Z ul sta mai slab pe baterie eu n am probleme imi trece linistit peste zi telefonul :d

Posted via my sexy Q10
    06-08-14 05:17 AM
    As you know already I am a Proudly Z10 user, but not so proud about the BlackBerry solving problems and function issues of our phones.
    Any way after 2 weeks of waiting finally the. 2941 comes to me also here in Romania, thru Vodafone carrier.
    As many of you told us already it seems that some flow issues, some frame to frame transfer, lags between stopping one app and starting another one all solved. The phone is working more speedy, more precise on the task you command, and let's say finally we have a tool!
    BUT, any one from BlackBerry, please solve the contacts app Issue! Also now all my contacts are doubled or even tripled because of the integration with other accounts: Google, Outlook, Facebook, Linkedin, Sim and Link. It is so obvious that neither from programming dept hasn't analyzed yet the entire Contact and Phone App because there are now the WORSE Apps embedded here. It's incredible how a business phone like BlackBerry hasn't yet a powerful and very optimised Contact and phone app. Please mr Chen, answer me, when BlackBerry Z10 will we tap on the dial pad and the Contacts app will deliver the predicted names from Contact or Numbers dialed already, LIKE EVERY ******* ANDROID PHONE! AND LIKE THE LEGACY BlackBerry HAVE?
    THANK YOU!

Proudly Z10 owner
    I have the same annoying problem. Can anyone help?

Publicado con Zeta Diez
    baggins15 likes this.
    06-08-14 06:36 AM
    I have a Q10, and in my opinion the phone does not have a contacts problem. It is more of lack of knowledge of how to use it. The phone is giving you options to run your contacts in many ways. Not knowing of this leads to duplicates. I had a Z10 before and in the beginning I also thought the the contacts app was buggy.

Posted via CB10
    How do you properly use it to correct problem?

Publicado con Zeta Diez
    baggins15 likes this.
    06-08-14 06:37 AM
    Mine China mobile Z10/STL2 update 2941 on air by cafe wifi is slew than tortoise.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-14 07:08 AM
    Da-mi canalul. Ia ?i PIN ul meu :
    After 10.2.1.2941 update-pin-barcode.png

Proudly Z10 owner
    06-08-14 11:03 AM
    How do you properly use it to correct problem?

Publicado con Zeta Diez
    Hello,
    My best solution was linking my contacts to one of my emails. In my case [email protected]
    Benefits:
    * This makes my contacts always synchronised with the online contact list. The benefit is that if I lose or change my phone, i just sign in to my email account with the new phone and the contacts are back in instant (it is in a way like using BlackBerry Protect on BB7).
    * I can sign in online and view / edit my contacts
    * I use MS outlook at work. My outlook is also synchronised and the contacts are also there. Basically you can add, edit or delete in any of your systems and the changes apply to all your synced devices.

But you can use your contacts differently. For example my father does not sync the contacts with the online servers. He uses BlackBerry link instead.

I am pretty sure you are using all of this combined and there fore you have duplicates.

By the way, I also noticed that my method helps me solve my problems if I mess up experimenting. If I mess up and create duplicates, i can deactivate my email account, delete the messy contacts, and activate the account again. The proper contacts jump right back in
    I'm also more comfortable knowing, that I can get to my contacts at any time with any device
    Hope this helps.
    Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    FF22 likes this.
    06-08-14 11:10 AM
    Hello,
    My best solution was linking my contacts to one of my emails. In my case [email protected]
    Benefits:
    * This makes my contacts always synchronised with the online contact list. The benefit is that if I lose or change my phone, i just sign in to my email account with the new phone and the contacts are back in instant (it is in a way like using BlackBerry Protect on BB7).
    * I can sign in online and view / edit my contacts
    * I use MS outlook at work. My outlook is also synchronised and the contacts are also there. Basically you can add, edit or delete in any of your systems and the changes apply to all your synced devices.

But you can use your contacts differently. For example my father does not sync the contacts with the online servers. He uses BlackBerry link instead.

I am pretty sure you are using all of this combined and there fore you have duplicates.

By the way, I also noticed that my method helps me solve my problems if I mess up experimenting. If I mess up and create duplicates, i can deactivate my email account, delete the messy contacts, and activate the account again. The proper contacts jump right back in
    I'm also more comfortable knowing, that I can get to my contacts at any time with any device
    Hope this helps.
    Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    Adomeliss,

Thanks.. I want to try this. but how do you physically do this once you have 4,5,6 copies of same contact on contact list.

Publicado con Zeta Diez
    06-08-14 01:13 PM
    Adomeliss,

Thanks.. I want to try this. but how do you physically do this once you have 4,5,6 copies of same contact on contact list.

Publicado con Zeta Diez
    Hello,
    Well there are a few methods to fix this actually. But to be sure You don?t lose any of Your important contacts I would recommend to back up in every manner you can think of
    For example:
    * Try downloading and backing up via IntouchApp: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/72643
    You can back up and run it to remove duplicates. But to be true I tried it once, but there was something I didn't like about it. Don't remember exactly what...
    * If You have synced Your contacts via BlackBerry Link, You should be able to export to CSV file from your outlook.
    * If You have synced up via gmail.com or live.com it also allows to export to csv file. You should login online and check out the contacts contect if it's all there.
    * Most imporantly - a full Back-up via BlackBerry Link.
    * Any other possible way

To fix it in the phone I would choose one of the major accounts like hotmail.com, outlook.com (live.com) or gmail.com. Then set up the account in the settings -> Accounts -> [email protected] (or whatever you prefer) and set Sync email - on; Sync Contacts - on; same goes for calendars and tasks if preferred.

If you will let intouchapp fix the duplicates, try importing them to your email account. Or You can fix the contacts yourself online. But trust me this is not an easy job. Also while fixing make sure you deactivate accounts like facebook, LinkedIn... They will mess you up.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-14 03:19 PM
    One more tip.
    Most people have their accounts linked, like Facebook, LinkedIn, Skype, BBM, their email account contacts. BlackBerry can do an amazing job linking them all in one place, so you have all the info in one place.
    What I noticed though is that not everyone has figured out how to edit them. The most usual mistake is that they don't know what exactly they are editing.
    For example, you have a friend BILL in your contact. You also have Bill on skype, facebook. When you open up Bills contact, you may notice that the phone number is entered a few times, or a birthday has two entries or whatever. DON'T fix it. It is because it has info linked to one place from different accounts (from Facebook, gmail...).

If you want to input additional info, make sure it went to your accounts contact. Otherwise it will create a local contact, which can only be synced via BlackBerry Link. And it makes you feel you have duplicates. I would recommend not to have any local contacts. I constantly go to settings -> accounts -> tap on the three dots and "Clear Local Contacts".

It may sound crazy but it is really fun and easy when you get the hang of it.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-14 03:37 PM
    I have been having much fastet boot times since that update and some problems, but not too big.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-14 04:15 PM
    Hmmmmm :/

See my problem please
    Someone Help me

Posted via CB10
    06-08-14 05:04 PM
    I have a problem :'(
    After update 10.2.1.2941 sometimes i can't open any app or read any message in the hub..
    When i open for example the Whatsapp it's close...

Can you help me please??! :'(

Z10

Posted via CB10
    I've noticed, that sometimes after updating the phone it slows down a bit. Sometimes it even heats up a bit. I think it's because the process is still taking place. I think you should wait and let the phone fix itself. A reboot might also help. If the problem persists, I would recommend checking it out by a professional.
    But I'm sure it will be fine by the time you'll reed this
    Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    Ahmedto0ony likes this.
    06-08-14 05:26 PM
    I've noticed, that sometimes after updating the phone it slows down a bit. Sometimes it even heats up a bit. I think it's because the process is still taking place. I think you should wait and let the phone fix itself. A reboot might also help. If the problem persists, I would recommend checking it out by a professional.
    But I'm sure it will be fine by the time you'll reed this
    Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    Thank you very very much hahaha
    Best answer
    If you fine my phone is fine :*

Posted via CB10
    06-08-14 05:40 PM
26 12