So I notice that if my girl's number is in a group, BroPilot will send the message to the group that her number is contained in. My girlfriend's mother started a group message with me, my girlfriend and some other of her family memebers. At 3:24 BroPilot sent "I miss you!" to the group. So I apologized to the group and said that was meant for my girlfriend and not the entire group lol. Everybody messaged me back saying how sweet I am and how lucky my girlfriend is. lol Smh.

At least I got some cool points from her family, but this needs to be fixed BroPilot. I have an SMS thread with my girlfriend so why wasn't the sweet message sent there instead?
    Last edited by bounce007; 06-06-14 at 03:00 PM.
    AnimalPak200 likes this.
    06-06-14 02:38 PM
    Good thing the one sent was "I miss you". Any more "personal" messages would not sound very sweet at all!
    06-06-14 02:41 PM
    LOL...

I had a similar thing happen, but with a completely different application.

I used my Ford Sync to reply to a sms my wife sent (BBM doesn't work with third-party apps as usual), and instead of using the SMS thread between her and myself, it dragged out a 4-month old MMS thread between her, myself and about 10 of her work friends...

Luckily all I replied was the Sync pre-canned response "thanks."

So, I wonder if that's a bug any dev dealing with sms responses should be aware of.

Posted via CB10
    bounce007 likes this.
    06-06-14 02:47 PM
    Good thing the one sent was "I miss you". Any more "personal" messages would not sound very sweet at all!
    EXACTLY! I hope they fix this!
    06-06-14 03:03 PM
    The app sounds promising but I'm not touching it until it is fixed

To the OP, thanks for bring the "bug" to attention,
    06-06-14 03:09 PM
    Lol another reason to hate group chats.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-14 03:09 PM
    An update was submitted to BlackBerry World a couple days ago which resolves this exact issue!

Here's the change log for the update that's awaiting approval:

Added: Select two times for the message send time to be randomized between
    Added: Message send time is randomized when settings are saved, BroPilot is opened, and nightly at 11:59 PM

Enhanced: Optimized Service (and Active Frame) for better resource usage

Fixed: Parts of the settings screen difficult to read on Q10 and Z30
    Fixed: If a multi-person SMS or MMS conversation contained the girlfriend, the message was sent to the entire group
    bounce007 likes this.
    06-06-14 03:19 PM
    I still can't believe people actually use this...

Posted via CB10
    06-06-14 06:09 PM
    An update was submitted to BlackBerry World a couple days ago which resolves this exact issue!

Here's the change log for the update that's awaiting approval:

Added: Select two times for the message send time to be randomized between
    Added: Message send time is randomized when settings are saved, BroPilot is opened, and nightly at 11:59 PM

Enhanced: Optimized Service (and Active Frame) for better resource usage

Fixed: Parts of the settings screen difficult to read on Q10 and Z30
    Fixed: If a multi-person SMS or MMS conversation contained the girlfriend, the message was sent to the entire group
    Thank you! Are you a part of the BroPilot team? When I first started using BroPilot, the first thing I said was that a random time between two times should be a feature. I'm glad this is in the works!

Posted via CB10
    06-06-14 09:25 PM
    I still can't believe people actually use this...

Posted via CB10
    Yes people do! You must be one of those 'perfect' boyfriends. Lol.
    To all my imperfect guys, check out the app! Support the Devs in BlackBerry World!

Posted via CB10
    06-06-14 09:27 PM
    This is awesome! I do hope it gets fixed for ya, but it's great how you charmed the whole family with it.

Q10, Q5, Z30... Damn I love leaks too much!
    06-06-14 09:36 PM
    Thank you! Are you a part of the BroPilot team? When I first started using BroPilot, the first thing I said was that a random time between two times should be a feature. I'm glad this is in the works!

Posted via CB10
    I am the BroPilot team

I have a BBM Channel set up for BroPilot where I post updates and take feedback as well. PIN:C003DB13B
    AnimalPak200 and bounce007 like this.
    06-06-14 10:00 PM
    I am the BroPilot team

I have a BBM Channel set up for BroPilot where I post updates and take feedback as well. PIN:C003DB13B
    I just downloaded an update but I guess it isn't the one you're talking about because it's only giving me the single time option. Did multiple people suggest the randomized time feature? Just curious, cuz I actually said this in the comments when Blaize featured your app on the front page and lo and behold you say it's in the works! I'm sorry I keep talking about this but such quick turn around from you is awesome!
    06-07-14 11:29 AM
    I just downloaded an update but I guess it isn't the one you're talking about because it's only giving me the single time option. Did multiple people suggest the randomized time feature? Just curious, cuz I actually said this in the comments when Blaize featured your app on the front page and lo and behold you say it's in the works! I'm sorry I keep talking about this but such quick turn around from you is awesome!
    The random time feature has been requested by quite a few people, but more so after Bla1ze put the post up. I've taken the feasible suggestions from the post comments and added them to the issue tracker as feature requests.

Much appreciated! I'm trying to work everything in as quickly as possible, it just worked out nicely that I'd finished implementing the time randomizer when this issue was realized so it was fixed and submitted in the same build.
    bounce007 likes this.
    06-07-14 11:39 AM
    BroPilot did it again lol. I will have to delete this until the update gets approved

Posted via CB10
    06-13-14 02:40 PM
    BroPilot did it again lol. I will have to delete this until the update gets approved

Posted via CB10
    I've been impatiently waiting for them to approve. They seem to be slower as of late, compared to earlier revisions. As soon as it is approved, I will be sure and update this thread!
    bounce007 likes this.
    06-13-14 02:44 PM
    The update has been approved! If you check for updates you should see it or if you've uninstalled, it will show version 1.0.1.333 to download.
    bounce007 likes this.
    06-17-14 10:17 PM
    Update appeared here.

Posted via CB from my LE
    olaf_d likes this.
    06-17-14 10:20 PM
    The update has been approved! If you check for updates you should see it or if you've uninstalled, it will show version 1.0.1.333 to download.
    Great thank you!
    06-19-14 08:25 AM