I'm listen to audio books via the default bb10 music player. The book has about 24 parts - I normally listen to them via bluetoorh while driving
    When I get out of the car obviously the player stops. But when get back to the car and z30 connects to the Bluetooth it picks up randomly some other episode from the audio book which is annoying. I have to remember where I stopped before and go that manually which is painful

Is there any other player you guys use when I can bookmark it So that i can come back to it later?

Posted via CB10
    06-05-14 08:51 PM
    Neutron player...hands down best player on bb10. When I get out of the car, the player pauses and restarts right where I left off the next time I get in the car and connect to bluetooth.

Also, it is simply the best quality sound player as well with a TON of customization, equalizers, etc. It is not free, but definitely worth the price.

I tried all the other players, even all the android ones through Snap, and had to come back to Neutron.

Posted via Z30 on CB10.
    vinniesworld likes this.
    06-05-14 09:14 PM
    Neutron player...hands down best player on bb10. When I get out of the car, the player pauses and restarts right where I left off the next time I get in the car and connect to bluetooth.

Also, it is simply the best quality sound player as well with a TON of customization, equalizers, etc. It is not free, but definitely worth the price.

I tried all the other players, even all the android ones through Snap, and had to come back to Neutron.

Posted via Z30 on CB10.
    Is there a trial version?

Posted via CB10
    06-05-14 09:41 PM
    I echo Neutron player. It's fantastic but not cheap.

Android do a trial version but unfortunately with the BlackBerry one it's straight in for your credit card. The Android one is also in my opinion very laggy and not good at all compared to the BlackBerry world one.
    06-05-14 09:45 PM