As title says. Go super world wide public that everyone and their dogs will know BlackBerry did it first and Apple copied. I think that would be humongous for BlackBerry. A lot of people don't know that BlackBerry does them already and first, and actually think Apple are copying Windows Phone or Android.

Posted via CB10
    vvvhhh8, Q10Bold, rai187 and 1 others like this.
    06-02-14 10:52 PM
    You did not specify exactly what Apple copied from BlackBerry. I am sure there are some, but it does not bother me.

Competition is good and it might just make BlackBerry work harder.
    06-02-14 11:20 PM
    Well, there would be the obvious question of how many all touch phones did BlackBerry make before the iPhone.

Anyway, Apple's implementation of interactive notifications is actually pretty nicely done and open to all apps. It's bigger than just replying to SMS or messages.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    06-02-14 11:32 PM
    Chen should go all out promoting 10.2 functions.
    Get it on media. Spread it first. Show what 10.2 has been doing and all the great features we wow when we upgrade from 10.1 to 10.2.

And at the same time, spread to the world what's coming with 10.3.
    Share it on blogs, tech media whichever that are not biased towards particular products.

Posted via my Aristo Z30STA100-2/10.2.1.3175
    06-02-14 11:39 PM
    I agree most people don't even know that some features already have been implemented on BBY OS for a long time.

Z30
    06-02-14 11:42 PM
    It doesn't matter if it bothers someone or not, or the quality of their copied version, the point is just that Chen goes ultra public that Apple copied them, which, IMO, would be huge. A lot of people are clueless on BlackBerry and think they stink, if they know BlackBerry actually did it first, plus, find out of other amazing features, then it could be huge for BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 11:49 PM
    Honestly how about make a mock video... you said BlackBerry was dead..yet they had this features 6 months, 1 year before the innovative apple brought out the same features

Posted via CB10
    Q10Bold and JesseBabe23 like this.
    06-03-14 12:29 AM
    Maybe not claim COPIED. but just a little pointing out that it was done here first lol.
    FuNKBerryZ and mtitiz34 like this.
    06-03-14 12:30 AM
    Maybe not claim COPIED. but just a little pointing out that it was done here first lol.
    Don't even have to say first, just needs to say GET IT NOW, TODAY, on BB10.
    FuNKBerryZ and Oiram Asojonih like this.
    06-03-14 01:49 AM
    I don't know if it is a good idea for BlackBerry going against Apple in public. At the first place, if this would be a legal concern, it would cost a lot of time and money that could be used way better at this time. And I'm not sure if it would help BlackBerry in terms of their reputation. Some could consider it arrogant as well.
    06-03-14 02:09 AM
    You say that like if BlackBerry actually invented those features... you're missing out that most of them were already on Android (even some of the ones coming on 10.3), so Chen would be ridiculed in public, along with BlackBerry (yay! Turns out BlackBerry's name can sink even lower).

Posted via CB10
    JeepBB, TGR1, howarmat and 8 others like this.
    06-03-14 02:12 AM
    It's like children's complaining... oahhh!!! "I was first to sit here"... What happens in the end??

Chen does it right: "Never complain, work harder!!" (Andy Pausch)

BlackBerry*Q10, Germany - SQN100-3, Running OS 10.2.1.2941
    06-03-14 02:15 AM
    Don't even have to say first, just needs to say GET IT NOW, TODAY, on BB10.
    Yeah..

That should sums it all...

06-03-14 02:28 AM
    As title says. Go super world wide public that everyone and their dogs will know BlackBerry did it first and Apple copied. I think that would be humongous for BlackBerry. A lot of people don't know that BlackBerry does them already and first, and actually think Apple are copying Windows Phone or Android.

Posted via CB10
    And then get sued by Apple for implementing their original ideas (pinch to zoom, overscroll bounce, etc). hdear:

Everyone is copying everyone.

Posted via CB10
    JeepBB, TGR1, Coachbulldog and 2 others like this.
    06-03-14 02:28 AM
    So when BlackBerry copies something should Apple or Google go all out and say they did it first? I'm pretty sure this was capable on Android before BB10 if I'm not mistaken.

Everyone takes ideas from everyone. Even BlackBerry. I'd rather BlackBerry produce functions that the competition simply can't duplicate

Posted via CB10
    TGR1 and pantlesspenguin like this.
    06-03-14 03:02 AM
    I don't think you can't simply do that kind of thing because in the industry of technology, similarities are inevitable. Let's admit it. We also have something that's not unique or copied.

BlackBerry by choice. Powered by BlackBerry 10. I choose BlackBerry. Keep moving.
    06-03-14 03:50 AM
    "Super world wide" and "ultra public"?
    06-03-14 05:55 AM
    Dumb idea. BlackBerry needs to stay out of the media. Everything they do in the media is either misunderstood misquoted or used as evidence of their downfall. Who cares who did what first? That's how markets work, everyone takes good ideas and used them. Public knowing that BlackBerry had toast notifications will do what? Make them respect bb? 1. No 2. Who cares?

Posted via CB10
    CpE CKS, TGR1 and JeepBB like this.
    06-03-14 07:44 AM
    Wow some of you are clueless when it comes to mainstream and media. If Apple would come out and say BlackBerry has copied these things from us or something similar, it would make Apple look better and BlackBerry look worse. And it wouldn't make them look arrogant.

People think BlackBerry is dead and sucks. If BlackBerry shows they did those awesome features before Apple, way before, it would make them look better and have people have a different view on BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-14 08:02 AM
    I don't think he sees Apple as a competitor..

Check Out TechCraze
    06-03-14 08:07 AM
    BlackBerry needs to keep forging BB10 ahead. Focus on the business at hand as battling Apple head on is fruitless. No one will listen, and in fact they will have new reason to mock BlackBerry even more. Apple is playing catch up on the tech side, while leading in the business side by a large margin. BlackBerry needs to push hard on the next "new".

Posted via CB10
    06-03-14 08:13 AM
    This only shows that BlackBerry isn't falling behind but in fact is ahead of apple. Good marketing will crash every iSheeps's fantasy.

BlackBerry by choice. Powered by BlackBerry 10. I choose BlackBerry. Keep moving.
    06-03-14 08:17 AM
    Chen should go all out promoting 10.2 functions.
    Get it on media. Spread it first. Show what 10.2 has been doing and all the great features we wow when we upgrade from 10.1 to 10.2.

And at the same time, spread to the world what's coming with 10.3.
    Share it on blogs, tech media whichever that are not biased towards particular products.

Wouldn't matter a bit...not gonna gain many new people switching to ?, they need to get legacy consumers to upgrade to help boost sales and have BB10 in more hands, then others may come back
    06-03-14 08:27 AM
    By the fall the B****rds will probably include a hub and get rid of that stupid home button too.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-14 08:41 AM
    I agree most people don't even know that some features already have been implemented on BBY OS for a long time.

Z30
    Which Blackberry has no one but itself to blame.
    06-03-14 08:42 AM
95 123 ...