1. I was using the internet and the screen froze for a long time. Now, for some reason, when I got to my internet explorer, it doesn't work...neither does my instant messaging. I was only checking my email....any thoughts?

2. My work email is linked to my phone. When I get a new email it shows up in my inbox, but it also shows up in my text messaging inbox. How do I stop that?
    11-12-08 08:46 AM
    Well for the 2nd one your mail and sms are just merged go to Messages/Options/General Settings/scroll down to "SMS And Email Inboxes" click it and click separate. As for the freezing im not sure why it happened was there an hourglass or did it just plain freeze? And did you try a battery pull with the phone on?
    11-12-08 08:52 AM
    Can't believe I never did a battery pull.....Thanks for the quick fix!!!

The 2nd problem is fixed too. Just one more question. I now have three icons. 1 for my email....one for sms/mms...and one that just says messages. Do you know how to get rid of the 3rd icon?
    11-12-08 09:12 AM
    Also check your free memory, you might have a memory issue
    11-12-08 09:21 AM
    Can't believe I never did a battery pull.....Thanks for the quick fix!!!

The 2nd problem is fixed too. Just one more question. I now have three icons. 1 for my email....one for sms/mms...and one that just says messages. Do you know how to get rid of the 3rd icon?

in order to hide that 3rd icon just highlight it and click the menu button and click hide. that will take it off of your screen.

hope that helped!
    11-12-08 12:22 PM
    BTW...

WELCOME TO CRACKBERRY!!!
    11-12-08 12:23 PM
    Thanks so much! What did I do before Crackberry?!?!?
    11-18-08 08:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD