Apple just reinvent QuickReply to messages! it's completely magical, and a complete ripoff of BlackBerry's.
    06-02-14 02:43 PM
    Actually the entire launch of IOS 8 today was a big Yawn. Nothing new most sounds like an update that BlackBerry users get. Apple has lost its shine. Predict doom within 5 years.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 02:52 PM
    It seems like it adds more functionality. I'm not a big facebook user so I'm not positive but I don't think you can like or comment through bb10's "quickreply" feature.

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 02:52 PM
    It seems like it adds more functionality. I'm not a big facebook user so I'm not positive but I don't think you can like or comment through bb10's "quickreply" feature.

Posted via CB10
    Yh this would be great on bb10 too... apparently quick reply will work for email too on ios.. would like to see this too on bb10. but blackberry could easily do these things, just have to add these features

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 03:00 PM
    Apple just reinvent QuickReply to messages! it's completely magical, and a complete ripoff of BlackBerry's.
    Are you under the impression that the quick reply was invented by BB?
    06-02-14 03:07 PM
    Apple is taking all the good ideas and making them their own, it is a good strategy and one Microsoft originally used against Apple with Graphical User Interface.

One of the things I love about my Z10 (and hate about my iPad) is the keyboard. Apple just opened themselves up to any keyboard because that is what their users wanted. One less reason to go Blackberry.
    06-02-14 03:08 PM
    Lol when did BB invent quick reply? You guys are too much. You act like since BB has a feature they invented it.
    06-02-14 03:11 PM
    Yh this would be great on bb10 too... apparently quick reply will work for email too on ios.. would like to see this too on bb10. but blackberry could easily do these things, just have to add these features

Posted via CB10
    That's how you know how ios isn't geared towards business (coming from.a college student) .. who quick replies to email? Why not just send a text if it's something that you need to quick reply

Posted via CB10
    blusls likes this.
    06-02-14 03:13 PM
    Lol when did BB invent quick reply? You guys are too much. You act like since BB has a feature they invented it.
    Watching cnn, they acted like apple invented it too

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 03:13 PM
    Watching cnn, they acted like apple invented it too

Posted via CB10
    Thats BB's fault, not Apples. If you want to complain, complain to BB for not knowing how to market the features of their devices.
    06-02-14 03:52 PM
    So because someone improves a feature it's crap? Come on people. Let's be at least fair. I don't even own an Apple device but I'm not going to spend one second of my life looking for a way to mock them in order to make Blackberry look better.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    bibbula likes this.
    06-02-14 04:00 PM
    So because someone improves a feature it's crap? Come on people. Let's be at least fair. I don't even own an Apple device but I'm not going to spend one second of my life looking for a way to mock them in order to make Blackberry look better.

Posted via my Nexus 10.
    T you know that's the way it has to be.
    06-02-14 04:06 PM
    Who did invent quickreply?(before Apple )

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 04:28 PM
    android has had similar reply features before bb10. BB10 is a little better than androids version though. Have to see how nice the new ios replay is
    06-02-14 04:35 PM
    When is BlackBerry getting this amazing mind-boggling technology?