So I'm loving my phone and my car
    I've been using the Bluetooth features for the car and phone since day one and I'm absolutely living it!
    But a few weeks ago, I've noticed that my text messages aren't being shown in my car's display. Also, if on my car I go to phone-> text messages, I get an error message saying text messages not supported.
    Everything was working before no problem, I just don't know what happened. I tried restarting the phone, deleting and re-pairing the phone, and nothing helped.

Anybody else experiencing this as well?

Swiped with my Zulu-3CHO-0MEGA
    06-01-14 09:35 PM
    Try updating the phone or maybe you did update your OS and that's why it's acting up

Posted via CB10
    06-01-14 11:43 PM
    Reset the saved bluetooth devices from the car. Happened to me before on an alpine and my z10.

Posted via z30 STA100-5 the only high end business device on the market
    06-02-14 12:25 AM
    Tried both updating the phone and resetting the bt devices from the car.. no help

06-02-14 11:11 AM
    Posted via CB10 on Z30
    06-07-14 07:48 AM
    Did you delete the phone on the Civic and then add it again as a new pairing? I have a 2013 Civic EX and it works great. Also, when you go into the bluetooth configuration settings on your phone do you have all of your accounts enabled in "message access accounts" ?

Posted via CB10 on Z30
    06-07-14 07:52 AM
    Had this happen to me in my BMW after I updated to 10.2.1.2941. I had to delete the phone from my car's directory, update my car's telematic software, re-pair the phone. That didn't work. I deleted my email accounts on the phone and set them up again. It worked. When in bluetooth on your phone under advanced you should see the email accounts active under bluetooth - if not you have a problem. I believe you also have to have rSAP on.
    06-07-14 09:43 AM
    My friend has just got a 2012 Honda Civic. His phone links with his car over bluetooth just fine for messages... but neither of us could figure out how to play music from his phone to his car stereo. Anyone?

Posted via CB10
    06-07-14 11:09 AM
    Try hitting AUX. There should be a Bluetooth option.
    PatrickMJS likes this.
    06-07-14 11:14 AM
    So I'm loving my phone and my car
    I've been using the Bluetooth features for the car and phone since day one and I'm absolutely living it!
    But a few weeks ago, I've noticed that my text messages aren't being shown in my car's display. Also, if on my car I go to phone-> text messages, I get an error message saying text messages not supported.
    Everything was working before no problem, I just don't know what happened. I tried restarting the phone, deleting and re-pairing the phone, and nothing helped.

Anybody else experiencing this as well?

I just purchased a 2014 Honda Accord EX-L sedan, and was expecting my fully updated Z-30 to utilize the SMS feature included with the Honda HandsFreeLink. However, in the Bluetooth configuration screen, the SMS/E-mail feature is greyed out.

In the BT options on my phone (for MAP), I have both the E-mail and SMS accounts enabled. rSAP is also on.

On the honda.ca/bluetooth/find-a-phone site, only the Z-10 is listed as a compatible BB10 model for the SMS/E-mail feature, but I would assume that all of the BB10 models would have the same compatibility features.

My BlackBerry is also connected to a BES, so my only explanation is that IT policies are preventing the connection. I would have to attempt to delete my workspace and see if it connects.

The rest of the BT features work just fine.
    09-11-14 08:32 PM
    My wife just bought a 2014 civic ex and I paired my z10 with it. My three email accounts and text were selectable on the text/email screen and if I touched a mail account the emails would load, but if tapped on one it wouldn't open.

Also, whenever I received a text the screen would pop up "incoming" as if it is going to display/read the message and then nothing displays.

Seems as if it the car doesn't have access to open the message.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-14 06:32 AM
    I have the same issue. I have a 2013 BMW and have used my Z10 issue free from the start until a week or so ago. I only have my contacts. No text. No emails. It is not the fault of the car as my husband has a z10 also and his text are working. No email though. I have done everything listed above and am ready to throw this thing out the window and go to Samsung.

Posted via CB10
    09-26-14 03:19 PM