Hi all,

I have some Blackberry 9380 new , property of RIM , not for sale or lease. All of them can not uprom, i tested with 7.0 and 7.1 same. Anybody here knows how to fix �t ?
    05-31-14 08:40 AM
    OK - let me see if I've understood your question.

You've got some 9380 devices that are property of RIM? I suggest you contact your source at BlackBerry and ask him how to fix your issue.
    05-31-14 10:17 AM
    These devices are exactly what they say on the label, the property of RIM/Blackberry. If they are in your posession and you don't understand this it is likely they are stolen goods. If you paid someone for them you got scammed and your best action is to return them and get your money back. Whether you wish to report your supplier to police is for you to decide.
    05-31-14 10:42 AM
    they are always such serious folks here.

Alright. You have ANY blackberry and you'd like to upgrade it or install another OS VERSION.

NO PROBLEM? All the "property of blackberry" phones are regular phones.

Just learn to use BBASK because you just can't "install" a new OS as easily as you can on the BB10 devices. You have to pretend to wipe the phone clean completely. then get the newest best version for your device then "get rid of the carrier information" and then install. Blamo you have 7.1 on your phone.

Enjoy!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/tips-ho...-bbsak-570663/
    08-18-14 05:05 PM
    hi all.
    i also have the one that have the some problem,anyone have anyway how to solve this.
    10-14-14 06:00 AM