It's like I got a new phone!

The phone is so much more fluid and faster. no more waits when I click on any setting. Before, there was like a 1 second lag let's say if I go to Wifi, or options, etc.

now the phone is soooo smooth I love it

I also noticed a new neat feature. when you add a contact, it no longer chooses to save it to the SIM, by default, you have the option to add it to SIM but it's not by default anymore thank god! I want all my contacts on my phone not to the limited memory SIM

Also, the icons seem to have an easier to see border around each of them so they're easier to select

One thing they forgot to fix, in the Settings/BB Link, I still see all the past PCs I have linked my phone to. Even if I delete them, after a reboot they all appear again they're like 30 or so

The only way to get rid of them is a security wipe which is a big hassle
    05-28-14 12:43 AM
    I was using the 10.3 leak and had to downgrade down to see the latest official update and I have to say that it was worth it! I'm loading up all my active frames and there normally would be a frame rate drop but no matter what I throw at the z10 not a single frame rate drop! Even android apps barely studders. As much as I like the new aesthetics in 10.3 there are glitches that just don't make it prime time yet. The latest 10.2.1.2941 official update is a worthy upgrade even if it's a minor upgrade in size!

Posted via CB10
    05-28-14 01:21 AM
    Hmmm looks like Blackberry is still Alive !
    05-28-14 01:35 AM
    Been using the os for a month
    Stable one indeed
    Now using Q10SQN100-3/10.3.0.296

Posted via CB10
    05-28-14 01:46 AM
    Cool! I might roll back myself on my Z

Sent from pin:2AD743B7 via Tapatalk Pro
    05-28-14 01:51 AM
    Decided to merge these threads, as they're basically thumbs up on the OS.
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    05-28-14 01:54 AM
    10.2.1.3175 is nice!! :Borat-accent:

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.3175
    05-28-14 01:56 AM
    Since I upgraded my Q5, the lockscreen notifications and the lockscreen message are gone.
    Everything was ok before the upgrade, and all settings are unchanged. Of course I checked settings and they seem to be ok for active lockscreen notifications to be displayed.
    I wonder if I'm the only one?

Posted via CB10
    05-28-14 02:38 AM
    Since I upgraded my Q5, the lockscreen notifications and the lockscreen message are gone.
    Everything was ok before the upgrade, and all settings are unchanged. Of course I checked settings and they seem to be ok for active lockscreen notifications to be displayed.

Posted via CB10
    Mine still working

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.3175
    05-28-14 03:00 AM

Posted via CB10
    Sometimes you just need a reboot
    05-28-14 03:07 AM
    So I got my update at 1am last night so I was eating chips and didnt notice till I woke up the next day haha.
    So far ive noticed it seems smoother and a little bit more responsive. Things seem to work really well now. Haven't run into a single bug or glitch at all. Smooth as eggs. The clock looks a bit different but I could just be crazy on that one. Still more excited for 10.3 to launch (not the beta 10.3 but the actual gold 10.3)
    A worthy update thats for sure. Not too sure about battery life though. Hope its better but probs will be worse. Already went from 50 percent to 46 percent in like 30 mins so that tells me battery life is gonna suck bad this time....

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    05-28-14 03:16 AM
    WiFi bug still there on my Q10, though the phone does feel more responsive as others have noted.

Good stuff Blackberry!
    05-28-14 03:40 AM
    Sometimes you just need a reboot
    I rebooted 3 times already.
    Now I also upgraded my Z30 - same issue, no more lockscreen message & notifications.

Perplexed...
    05-28-14 03:57 AM

Posted via CB10
    I found a solution - here on CB
    (It was for an older OS version but also worked for me).
    I set a device password and waited for the device to lock.
    Then I unlocked the device and removed the password.
    Bang - notifications, lock screen message and display of next appointment (was also gone) are back!

OK as a workaround - but I stillconsider that a bug that should be resolved.

Will duplicate this post to another thread where this issue was mentioned.
    BBFanatic4Life likes this.
    05-28-14 04:17 AM
    Yeah, I did realise that its much more responsive and quicker too!
    Alvin Loh and BullGuard8 like this.
    05-28-14 05:35 AM
    It's like I got a new phone!

The phone is so much more fluid and faster. no more waits when I click on any setting. Before, there was like a 1 second lag let's say if I go to Wifi, or options, etc.

now the phone is soooo smooth I love it

I also noticed a new neat feature. when you add a contact, it no longer chooses to save it to the SIM, by default, you have the option to add it to SIM but it's not by default anymore thank god! I want all my contacts on my phone not to the limited memory SIM

Also, the icons seem to have an easier to see border around each of them so they're easier to select

One thing they forgot to fix, in the Settings/BB Link, I still see all the past PCs I have linked my phone to. Even if I delete them, after a reboot they all appear again they're like 30 or so

The only way to get rid of them is a security wipe which is a big hassle
    Best part is even though they are working on 10.3 or 10.3.1, they are not just letting us hang and wait, and wait, and wait, like before. Cheers BB
    05-28-14 06:24 AM
    After update my battery drains fast and it took 2 hours from 100% to 0% on standby mode and when i check it says 70% was secure networking never ever had this issue before till today morning. Did the update lastnight
    05-28-14 06:30 AM
    After update my battery drains fast and it took 2 hours from 100% to 0% on standby mode and when i check it says 70% was secure networking never ever had this issue before till today morning. Did the update lastnight
    Updates usually need a couple of days to settle. I think they reindex the phone or something.

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums mobile app
    05-28-14 06:34 AM
    Good apart from the fact I can't use my Mobile Hot Spot :/

Posted via my Z30 on CB10 App!
    05-28-14 06:36 AM
    when I go to delete email my options are: Delete email from hub
    Delete email from hub
    does not allow or say delete from hub and server. anybody else having this issue
    05-28-14 06:37 AM
    After a day, I noticed that the radios are much faster. It would connect to wifi or my provider much faster than before.... basically as soon as I come out of the elevators.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-14 06:53 AM
    i did a restart, and that helped for me
    05-28-14 08:00 AM
    I was using the 10.3 leak and had to downgrade down to see the latest official update and I have to say that it was worth it! I'm loading up all my active frames and there normally would be a frame rate drop but no matter what I throw at the z10 not a single frame rate drop! Even android apps barely studders. As much as I like the new aesthetics in 10.3 there are glitches that just don't make it prime time yet. The latest 10.2.1.2941 official update is a worthy upgrade even if it's a minor upgrade in size!

Posted via CB10
    hey man, did your restore from 10.3 backup?
    05-28-14 08:13 AM
    I'd like to know Android app performance with this new update.
    05-28-14 08:14 AM
    New little feature? My previous delete option is pre-selected. Like having the option each time I delete a message, this makes life just a little easier.
    10.2.1.2941 first impressions (OS 3175)-img_20140528_093549_edit.png

Posted via CB10
    imcurved, codiak, eldricho and 2 others like this.
    05-28-14 08:41 AM
143 123 ...