I know BBM still has a long way to go when it comes to interface and features, but I just wanted to share my overall satisfaction with message delivery reliability as of late. The grey check mark which plagued it's initial release seems to have been almost completely rectified. I've been messaging contacts in Europe and the Middle East from Canada and have had zero issues with them getting my files/messages. My friends are also using both Android and IPhones.

I'm ecstatic to see that BBRY has addressed some of the fundamental issues with reliability. Has anyone else noticed any improvements?

Posted via CB10
    southlander likes this.
    05-25-14 05:51 PM
    I really didn't experience any issues since the beginning, but I'm really happy you're seeing an improvement.

I LOVE BBM, and now that it's cross platform it is even more amazing.
    05-26-14 06:29 AM
    There was an outage last week in Europe and ME (according to the posts here) which lasted a few hours (red x). But overall I agree, bbm is now much more stable than in the early xbbm days.
    Most needed improvements imho: streamlined invitation/find friends process, WP8 support.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-14 07:13 AM
    They still need to improve the BBM voice call option. It takes too long to connect the calls and sometimes doesn't work at all. That's my experience using voice calls between a Z10 and an Iphone 4S.
    05-26-14 08:06 PM
    Posted via CB10
    05-26-14 10:04 PM
    When BBM Voice works it's fantastic. When it doesn't (85% of the time) it's an absolute disaster.
    05-27-14 05:33 AM
    It has terrible reliability for iPhone users since the last update as although the messages are delivered users aren't always notified, which makes it less reliable than text messaging.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-14 05:17 AM